mika on freshly squeezed

Steph

freshly squeezed announced that Mika will be on this coming week, they did not give the day though

freshly squeezes is on channel 4 07:00 - 07:30 monday to Friday

they even show the making of the video again!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

freshly squeezed announced that Mika will be on this coming week, they did not give the day though

freshly squeezes is on channel 4 07:00 - 07:30 monday to Friday

they even show the making of the video again!:thumb_yello:

oh great. that means i have to get up EXTRA early for college. The things I do for Mika!

freshly squeezed?

i cant get up that early on my days off i love my bed...and when im at work i will be working at this time....oh WOE Is me :thumbdown:

i can try and record it for you... but it will only be on video and i can give ot to you in birmingham if you want!

i can try and record it for you... but it will only be on video and i can give ot to you in birmingham if you want!

if it doesnt get posted on youtube that would be Fantastic Steph :thumb_yello:

Someone on this forum has already seen this footage LAST WEEK!! I remember them saying how the backstage of the video being made when Rafa gets out of the cake. Wonder if they are repeating it as so many of us missed it?? xx

No it wasn't on this morning, but when they were previewing the week, they included Mika in the bit where they said which videos they were going to show.

It looked to me ( but please don't take my word on it) that they were just going to show the LT video.

PHEEWW! I missed it this morning as I slept in, but I'll be sure to be up for the rest of the week.

me too i woke up at 9am and immediately thought oh no MIKA

:blush-anim-cl:

Right guys, Mika was on FS this morning, but just about half of the LT video- they never seem to play a whole video, but they did say that he would be performing LT there next Friday.

Is it live? I don't know, is it this week or next week? I don't know!

Maybe Mikasounds will tell us!

Right guys, Mika was on FS this morning, but just about half of the LT video- they never seem to play a whole video, but they did say that he would be performing LT there next Friday.

Is it live? I don't know, is it this week or next week? I don't know!

Maybe Mikasounds will tell us!

awww you got there before I did!!!! *pouts* lol ah well.

yeah i was wondering whether it was gonna be this friday or next friday. and i think it's gonna be live by the sounds of it.

*yawns*

Reporting in with the daily freshly squeezed news...

Today they said NOTHING about Mika although they love to tease and have Love today as back ground music alternating with Lilly allens alfie!!

The presenters are now getting a little bit annoying and cheesy as well LOL

The best thing on todays show was Matt from former Busted fame with his new video with Mr bean in it :blink: