• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*points and laughs like Nelson from The Simpsons*

HA-HA!

:roftl:

OH NO! If we're bringing the Simpsons into this I am definatetly going to go and book myself into the aslyum!

See ya........(runs for the door!)

OH NO! If we're bringing the Simpsons into this I am definatetly going to go and book myself into the aslyum!

See ya........(runs for the door!)

Great. I'm in the asylum, so we'll be neighbours (that didn't quite work out for ya eh? :naughty: ). Hiddely-ho neighbourino. :roftl: :roftl:

Great. I'm in the asylum, so we'll be neighbours (that didn't quite work out for ya eh? :naughty: ). Hiddely-ho neighbourino. :roftl: :roftl:

Everytime I read a post of yours I become more convinced that you ARE clinincally insane! However, does not bother me one bit...I LOVE nutters!

Just to try and be serious for one little minute......raeding that post from GITB about the trousers looking great on her hubby has really lifted my mood about them! I was totally convinced that they would look a pair of baggy PJ's that Mika would no sooner wear than fly to the moon!

I am all excited about them again now!

Hey can someone give me a quick update of how its going ?? , when is the concert ? :biggrin2:

Hi Freddie, yep.........the concert is next Wed (16th) The trousers are just about finished and apparently look great on a real life male body. (GITB was the model on Sunday and as much as we tried stuffing the front crotch to fill it out we weren't quite cutting it!) We are confident that they will look fabby! And needless to say, we are all DESPERATE to get them to Mika hopefully before the concert so that he will get the chance to wear them if he so chooses!

Now that i got to know that the crotch point will be quite comfortable for that delicate lot of Mika's body, i feel more relaxed... no more nutter's hands on that side! i'm sure she would not be able to resist when he'll wear them...:mf_lustslow:

ok, so, what next? a pijama? with little cartoon characters patterns?:naughty:

we have to find another idea!!!!:biggrin2:

Now that i got to know that the crotch point will be quite comfortable for that delicate lot of Mika's body, i feel more relaxed... no more nutter's hands on that side! i'm sure she would not be able to resist when he'll wear them...:mf_lustslow:

ok, so, what next? a pijama? with little cartoon characters patterns?:naughty:

we have to find another idea!!!!:biggrin2:

Well, people seem to come up with great ideas so I am sure another brilliant one will be just around the corner!

I can assure you that all that time spent on the crotch was much needed!

Hi Freddie, yep.........the concert is next Wed (16th) The trousers are just about finished and apparently look great on a real life male body. (GITB was the model on Sunday and as much as we tried stuffing the front crotch to fill it out we weren't quite cutting it!) We are confident that they will look fabby! And needless to say, we are all DESPERATE to get them to Mika hopefully before the concert so that he will get the chance to wear them if he so chooses!

Superb , maybe we can get some information to him a at leeds on sunday :biggrin2:

Superb , maybe we can get some information to him a at leeds on sunday :biggrin2:

That would be great Freddie! If someone could just tell him that the mad Scottish (and honuary Scottish) fans are desperate to get his tartan trews to him before the glasgow gig that would be a great help!

That would be great Freddie! If someone could just tell him that the mad Scottish (and honuary Scottish) fans are desperate to get his tartan trews to him before the glasgow gig that would be a great help!

Ok if we meet him I will say that for definate! :biggrin2:

i strongly suggest that ppl going to the concerts first help the later ones in getting to mika. he's a sensitive guy and he will take care... but, as always happens, ppl from the staff or from security or whatsoever, do not know this magic relationship we have with him, and of which, i'm sure of, he's well aware. and keep us away.

i would say something to mika and to all of us: isn't there a way, apart from struggling like lions (most of the times getting nowhere) that we can get to meet him more easily at his concerts? i don't want to say we are class A fans, 'the elected ones', but...

maybe we deserve a little more attention from the staff around him. or by himself too.

and i'm not saying that we want to press him or do who-knows-what to him (??:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2::wub2: ??), we just need to be near him a have a little chat....

come on, we keep on saying that this is far the best fansite of mika in the world! and we cannot even get what ppl coming from nowhere gets! i saw ppl going backstage in milan that were complete unknown! just to say 'i'll get there' and stop!

sorry for bothering, maybe admins and mods can suggest smthing....

i strongly suggest that ppl going to the concerts first help the later ones in getting to mika. he's a sensitive guy and he will take care... but, as always happens, ppl from the staff or from security or whatsoever, do not know this magic relationship we have with him, and of which, i'm sure of, he's well aware. and keep us away.

i would say something to mika and to all of us: isn't there a way, apart from struggling like lions (most of the times getting nowhere) that we can get to meet him more easily at his concerts? i don't want to say we are class A fans, 'the elected ones', but...

maybe we deserve a little more attention from the staff around him. or by himself too.

and i'm not saying that we want to press him or do who-knows-what to him (??:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2::wub2: ??), we just need to be near him a have a little chat....

come on, we keep on saying that this is far the best fansite of mika in the world! and we cannot even get what ppl coming from nowhere gets! i saw ppl going backstage in milan that were complete unknown! just to say 'i'll get there' and stop!

sorry for bothering, maybe admins and mods can suggest smthing....

Would be great Robertina if this could happen but is probably unrealistic, other than by us just doing what we have been doing, shouting loudly about all our projects on here and hoping that others get the chance to tell Mika in advance. I know we all feel we should have VIP MFC above our heads but it doesn't work like that in the real world does it!?

Would be great Robertina if this could happen but is probably unrealistic, other than by us just doing what we have been doing, shouting loudly about all our projects on here and hoping that others get the chance to tell Mika in advance. I know we all feel we should have VIP MFC above our heads but it doesn't work like that in the real world does it!?

i know for sure that fanclub of other popstars get a preferential way to their beloved... and Mika is also at the start of his career, so it might be easier for us....but, ok, i'm not insisting this way.

it's just a bit frustrating sometimes, in milan he had to call out my name to let me know he wanted to thank me (and the others)! that's ridiculous!

maybe i've learnt something for next time :wink2:

i know for sure that fanclub of other popstars get a preferential way to their beloved... and Mika is also at the start of his career, so it might be easier for us....but, ok, i'm not insisting this way.

it's just a bit frustrating sometimes, in milan he had to call out my name to let me know he wanted to thank me (and the others)! that's ridiculous!

maybe i've learnt something for next time :wink2:

Yes, I am sure you are right and I totally agree we SHOULD get preferential treatment!

I think a big thankyou to Leigh is in order - we used her house, her electricity, and she fed and watered us very well. She looked after us all - and it was much appreciated!!!! :groupwave: Thanks Leigh!!! xx

Thank you for the public thank you! :thumb_yello:

Absolutly! Leezy was an amazing hostess! Thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And thank you too Kath! :thumb_yello:

Meh, we go waaaay back. We're, like, the best of friends now.

Yaaay thank you Leezy for being such an amazing hostess! I wasn't there, but damn, I bet you were good! :roftl: :roftl:

Wendi- you, your daughter and I should go shopping sometime! :biggrin2:

Rainbow, wish you'd been there! :biggrin2:

I think the chances of getting to speak to Mika on Sunday are remote, but I guess we'll all try. And IF I do, I'll certainly tell him about the trousers.

Are they hemmed and finished?

I think the chances of getting to speak to Mika on Sunday are remote, but I guess we'll all try. And IF I do, I'll certainly tell him about the trousers.

Are they hemmed and finished?

They will be! Not as yet but all is in hand and they will be perfact on the night (she says, confidently!)