Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SATU HAS ARRIVED! Clever Satu! Now she can see how nutty we all are! We must be on best behaviour on Wednesday, especially after last nights carry on!

SATU HAS ARRIVED! Clever Satu! Now she can see how nutty we all are! We must be on best behaviour on Wednesday, especially after last nights carry on!

only mineral water...and with FEW bubbles!

that's really crashing...:boxed: <rushing around for more info>

Hey there all!

BIG WELCOME TO SATU.

On Wednesday I never had any intention of drinking (I have the car), and want to be as sober as a judge to see Mika and remember it all!

I will be excited but I am sure the security people will be understanding of that!

No worries of not getting in! :biggrin2:

Hello, everybody, just thought I'd pop in to say hello!

Hope everyone is ok, and not too over excited about Wednesday! (You need to save the excitement for then.)

Bye!

I am sure that we will all be on double best behaviour now! It had crossed my mind that I may partake of a small drinkie if i wasn't driving but I certainly won't now!

Hiya Leezy, good luck with the exam!

I am sure that we will all be on double best behaviour now! It had crossed my mind that I may partake of a small drinkie if i wasn't driving but I certainly won't now!

Hiya Leezy, good luck with the exam!

Kath I'm am sure you can have a wee drink and you'd be totally fine! Don't let this put a damper on our night (the rain that is forecast will do that).

The security guards will have all our photos anyway for all the talk about getting his trousers up/down, touching his curly locks and chicken talk! :naughty: No way are they gonna let us in!:roftl:

These need to be up up up up up up up upupupupupupupupupupupuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Kath I'm am sure you can have a wee drink and you'd be totally fine! Don't let this put a damper on our night (the rain that is forecast will do that).

The security guards will have all our photos anyway for all the talk about getting his trousers up/down, touching his curly locks and chicken talk! :naughty: No way are they gonna let us in!:roftl:

Yeah, I agree! I think we already have our cards marked!

How was the exam?

Hi

I was in Leeds but didn't get to meet Mika. And the people who did, didn't know about the trousers, so they didn't tell him. So somehow you'll have to get word to him. If you read the Leeds thread, you'll see that security is pretty tight.

I hope the girls manage to get the trousers to Mika!! I dont think they will have any bother getting in - but sounds like everyone needs to be careful, just incase a dislike is taken to them - and then the uniform will always win!!

I thought I'd put your new number in, in place of Dave's!!!! Sorry!:shocked:

LOL! It's ok............he is quite tolerant about it..........we were sitting around the table tonight and Leezy was mentioned and he said 'Oh' and put his hand in his pocket and pulled out the phone and showed me the text!

Yay! Satu is in Scotland! What a legend. I'm so jealous!

I can't believe it's tomorrow you guys!!!! (Well, maybe the day after for you, due to time difference). I am sooooooooooooooo excited for ya's!

Finally! The day had nearly arrived!! SQUEE!

Now...how could anyone, including a security guard, be threatened by a group of sober and perfectly angelic looking ladies holding a pair of innocent (if slim) tartan trousers? :harp: