Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

Now...how could anyone, including a security guard, be threatened by a group of sober and perfectly angelic looking ladies holding a pair of innocent (if slim) tartan trousers? :harp:

LOL! A very good question indeed!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay! Satu is in Scotland! What a legend. I'm so jealous!

I can't believe it's tomorrow you guys!!!! (Well, maybe the day after for you, due to time difference). I am sooooooooooooooo excited for ya's!

Finally! The day had nearly arrived!! SQUEE!

Rainbow! How ya doing?!!!!!!! Yeah................tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lets out totally over excited squeal for one of such advanced years!) Yep...........Satus is in Scotland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I'd check in with you all to see if you're still breathing normally... or if you'd hyperventilated in anticipation! :)

Glad to see you're all hanging in there... can't wait for tomorrow for you! And then to hear your stories afterward! :biggrin2:

dcdeb <27 days 17 hours 9 minutes until Mika in DC!>

Thought I'd check in with you all to see if you're still breathing normally... or if you'd hyperventilated in anticipation! :)

Glad to see you're all hanging in there... can't wait for tomorrow for you! And then to hear your stories afterward! :biggrin2:

dcdeb <27 days 17 hours 9 minutes until Mika in DC!>

I think it is touch and go as to whether we will still be breathing at this point tomorrow............so far so good!

Er, Satu left hers at home! DOH!

But it is being posted and even if it doesn't arrive, it doesn't matter, cause we now have a spare! :thumb_yello:

We have now!!??

Woo, that`s too great!

Im so ashamed I could ever do something like that... I felt like something was missing when I left but A TICKET! Oh my god! :mf_rosetinted:

Feel free to laugh! haha! I`ve deserved it..

Good news is I have the order confirmation in my email and Kath just called there and they said it should be ok as I have the confirmation... Phew.

:flowers2: :flowers2:

Thanks for y`all, so nice to get to see you all tomorrow!

[edit:]confirm: i should get in with the number i have, what a relief!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew I feel better for that! It wasn't a bad scream.........just a very excited one!

Yep, huge relief that the ticket thing has been sorted.......was begining to really worry me! At least we now know that Satu is a nutter as well!

I can breath again now, although probably not for long as I will probably start hyperventilating shortly with excitement!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew I feel better for that! It wasn't a bad scream.........just a very excited one!

Yep, huge relief that the ticket thing has been sorted.......was begining to really worry me! At least we now know that Satu is a nutter as well!

I can breath again now, although probably not for long as I will probably start hyperventilating shortly with excitement!

If I faint tomorrow night, feel free to slap me!:biggrin2:

Am going round to Leigh's tonight for last minute planning!!! Will take trousers round and we'll take a photo and post it here.

Satu, looking forward to meeting you! Can't believe the time is nearly NOW!!!

Yipeeee! Can't WAIT to see the pici!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

Have just remembered what I was supposed to be coming on here to say!

I have got the posters done! They are not quite as good as Robertinas as I couldn't quite get the logo to fit A4 so the A3 enlarement also has a white boarder but they are quite good. I got 4 done

Have just remembered what I was supposed to be coming on here to say!

I have got the posters done! They are not quite as good as Robertinas as I couldn't quite get the logo to fit A4 so the A3 enlarement also has a white boarder but they are quite good. I got 4 done

Are they on, like, sticks to wave around? Or are they for putting over barrier?