Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

I thought just over the barrier? I would have to stick them to card and stick a stick on otherwise......could do but might annoy people behind........as we ARE going to be right at the front!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought just over the barrier? I would have to stick them to card and stick a stick on otherwise......could do but might annoy people behind........as we ARE going to be right at the front!

Yes, that's good - eyecatching!!! Can hardly breathe......

all too much for me!

I LLLLLLLLOVE ALL THIS!!!!!

sorry i could not post much, as i was literally glued to all pics and reports and vid and chronicles of what happened so far in the uk!!!!

but all of you know that i will be blood flesh and bones with you tomorrow. i can feel it physically, i breathe your excitement!!!

can we speak later here or in the oldlings? i cannot catch all what you said and i must question you about hours of meeting and everything so that i can follow your day tomorrow from here.

OMG, mIka, what have you done to me?

p.s. heart made with plastic wires (scoubidou, we call it) by my son for Mother's day. Enjoy!

post-1980-142983656608_thumb.jpg

Thats is lovely Robertina - my daughters have scoobidous as well - and I can do them too!! :D

I will be here tomorrow night from about 9.30pm - waiting anxiously for any news - but will totally understand if everyone is too tired to post after the show!!!

Thats is lovely Robertina - my daughters have scoobidous as well - and I can do them too!! :D

I will be here tomorrow night from about 9.30pm - waiting anxiously for any news - but will totally understand if everyone is too tired to post after the show!!!

WE WILL POST!!!!

ok Wendi, we have a date here tomorrow! and tootch and mgpm maybe...:thumb_yello:

Wendi, PM me your mobile number again!

We will text you while we are outside to let you know if we got to meet him before hand and you can update the other! WOOOOOO HOOOOO,

Em, I mean, WHEN WE MEET HIM, NOT IF!!!!!:biggrin2:

WE WILL POST!!!!

Thanks - we will be waiting!!! :naughty:

ok Wendi, we have a date here tomorrow! and tootch and mgpm maybe...:thumb_yello:

I have to pick up daughter from pipe-band tomorrow night - but that will only be for half an hour. We will have our own meeting here :thumb_yello:

Hi everyone, just to let you know my mum will be on a wee bit later to talk to you all. Hope everyone's excited and has done great things with the remaining bits of tartan. I can't wait to see them all!

See some of you tomorrow, bye for now from me!

Hello! MY God...........this is SO exciting! I am sitting here dripping wet so I had better go and sort myself out and let Satu have a go on the puter. Hopefully I will get back on a bit later. Can't WAIT to see the trousers! Wendi, it is a bit too complicated to do a pic of the banner I am afraid as camera linked to different puter etc. However, you will see them whenthe pics from tomorrow hit the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are just like Robertinas really

Hi everyone, just to let you know my mum will be on a wee bit later to talk to you all. Hope everyone's excited and has done great things with the remaining bits of tartan. I can't wait to see them all!

See some of you tomorrow, bye for now from me!

Hey there Abs, I am getting very very very very very excited. Sitting making up the "Making of the Tartan Trousers" book for Mika.

Afraid I will just have a tartan scarf (you probably noticed) I'm not very good at making things, especially when it comes to sewing etc. At least I can wave my tartan scarf around and might get noticed!

No problem Kath!!!

Leigh - when are the complete trousers going to available for show??? :naughty:

Hope the book turns out ok - its all so exciting - even from here!!!

As soon as GITB gets here (she was due at 8pm, wonder where she is!)

I will take photo and post! Hope in the next hour! :biggrin2:

Just a little note to let you know that I am already looking forward to read your reports! :thumb_yello:

I am sure you will have a great night out in Glasgow tomorrow and I am really curious to see the trousers! :glasses2:

Just a little note to let you know that I am already looking forward to read your reports! :thumb_yello:

I am sure you will have a great night out in Glasgow tomorrow and I am really curious to see the trousers! :glasses2:

Thanks Blue! Im quite positive about that great night as well! :wink2:

Im sure you'll have lots of post (with pictures i guess) to read!

I made a huge bowtie out of a bit of tartan remainings i got!

Ill just put it around my neck and feel like a dog with a collar... :naughty:

Thanks Blue! Im quite positive about that great night as well! :wink2:

Im sure you'll have lots of post (with pictures i guess) to read!

I made a huge bowtie out of a bit of tartan remainings i got!

Ill just put it around my neck and feel like a dog with a collar... :naughty:

Bet it looks great!!! And its really soft material too!! :thumb_yello: