kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YAAAAAAAAAAY :winner_first_h4h:

He wore the troos. I am so happy to wake up in Japan today and read pages and pages of posts and get the buzz from this!!!

WELL DONE GANG!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

oh & i forgot to say mika was wearing the tartan trousers when he left the barrowlands ! i sort of pinched them while he was wearing them , the security guard caught me & gave me evils but i didnt care i touched them while he had them on

heres some more

Would you look at those beautiful trousers? :biggrin2:

thanks so much for the photos! I look forward to reading and seeing more tomorrow! :)

dcdeb

Now everyone's gone to bed, and we on this side of the globe are so excited, can't wait to see the vids...nothing on youtube yet...and who is calling me impatient??? Me??? Never!!!:biggrin2: Just DYING to see more....

scg

omg you are up late!!!!

you are a doll for posting these tonight!

thanks so much!

so glad that you made it to the gig on time - did you ever find your french girls?

could he be any more lovely???:wub2:

i think not!

but he does seem to keep amazing us, doesnt he?????:wub2:

lovely boy in the tartan trews!

i can really see the blue in that last one!

thanks so much for posting the pics!

tomorrow will be a big day - all the pics from glasgow and tomorrow night is birmingham!!!

:punk:

Tootch I am absolutely bushed, but want to read all that's been going on here! I asked him to look at my camera to say Hi to you and Rainbow and you hear him saying it! tooooooooooooo much for me tonight! I am fried!

Oh my god!!!!! Leeeeeeigh... I’ve just started crying all over again!!

I love love love love the photos!! Girls. What can I say? I am just so bloody happy for you. My heart is going to burst with joy!

I am sooooo looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing more photos.

So glad you all made it home safe and well, and so thrilled you had an incredible night.

What can I say?

I have only read about the last three pages.............I am SO looking forward to reading them all. However, fingers and brain barely functioning! I have woken after three hours sleep and dare not go back to sllep as I need to take Satu to the airport very soon.

So, I am sure that most people already have a pretty good idea what went on last night!

To say it was fantastic is a HUGE understatement! We were blown away when we gave Mika the trousers and he seemed delighted to recieve them. He was just absolutly adorable close up...............totally delicious!

When he disappeared butthe band remained on stage I was hoping and praying that he was changing into the trews! When he came on in them the whole place erupted! (Our area spontaneously combusted! I don't think the security guards knew quite what to do!)

To sign Grace Kelly in them was totallt AWESOME!

Ok, so we were all Mika obsessed anyway but thhiis amazing guy did something so special for us in coming out in those trousers that I think we are all six foot taller today!

What an absolutly fantastic guy.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MIKA!

To read that he still had the trousers on as he left the venue is incredible!

I am so pleased to see that Sheena has already posted some pics as it will be at least tonight before Ab and I get ours on.

When Mika said 'They are a little tight around the Ass girls' and looked at us..well, I can't really explain how I felt! What a guy!

What can I say?

When Mika said 'They are a little tight around the Ass girls' and looked at us..well, I can't really explain how I felt! What a guy!

OMIGOD! What a TEASE! You should have said "All the better to see you with my dear!" (could have made it tighter ALL AROUND the front too!):blush-anim-cl:

Kath, the whole experience just sounds brilliant. I am sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation of more stories. I know you all need your beauty sleep though, which you deserve! Hope you can get a little rest. Are you all working tomorrow?

Wowowowowowowowowow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kath, the whole experience just sounds brilliant. I am sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation of more stories. I know you all need your beauty sleep though, which you deserve! Hope you can get a little rest. Are you all working tomorrow?

HEY GIRLS ... I JUST PICKED IT UP FROM LAST NIGHT ... WELL THIS MORN. AND WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME YOU HAD !!! TREWS,CHICKEN, TIGHT, AAAAAGGGGHHHHH !!!!:wub2: I GOT TEARY ALL OVER AGAIN TOO .... Ihaven't seen any photos yet ... but maybe they are all on the Glasgow thread !!

LOVE, LOVE YOU!!!:wub2:

Hi Rainbow! So glad that you are so happy! It was SO awesome!

Just read the thread.............WOW what a night for you all as well as us!

ell done GITB to for getting pics on so soon!

Yes, I am working today but only morning thank goodness. terrible headache! need to set off in one min to take Satu to the airport (5 am here) but SO glad that I have had chance to catch up!

Wendi, I am SO glad that you enjoyed the whole thing!

MY GOD.................I am still in shock!

Brilliant toread all the reactions. Tootch, Rainbow, Blue........and everyone else!

Totally amazing!

HEY GIRLS ... I JUST PICKED IT UP FROM LAST NIGHT ... WELL THIS MORN. AND WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME YOU HAD !!! TREWS,CHICKEN, TIGHT, AAAAAGGGGHHHHH !!!!:wub2: I GOT TEARY ALL OVER AGAIN TOO .... Ihaven't seen any photos yet ... but maybe they are all on the Glasgow thread !!

LOVE, LOVE YOU!!!:wub2:

Hiya Hapi! Great that you could join in too last night!

No the pics are on here so far, just a few pages back from this

Hiya Hapi! Great that you could join in too last night!

No the pics are on here so far, just a few pages back from this

OHHH, THANK YOU KATH ... yep, my daughter doesn't quite understand why I started crying ....:blink: :blink:

Hehe, who was it from here who said she hoped he wouldn't have eaten too much donuts? :roftl: :roftl:

Reading your reports is making me so happy, I am sitting here with a big grin on my face... And I have to leave in 10 minutes... But I just had to read your reports... You definitely had an AWESOME night! :mf_lustslow:

Aaah spent hours reading threw the thread (it was woth it), it's all tooooo fab to describe in words :shocked: GREAT JOB T- TEAM!!:thumb_yello: Can't believe how dedicated people are and how nice Mika is, incredible :mf_lustslow::biggrin2: Don't know what to say but WOW!!! *heart beating fast* Thanks for the amazing reports and pics, can't wait for the videos :punk:

Fantastic result ladies!

Lucky you getting to see him going in AND out!

Makes me even more fed up that although we waited hours in the cold, he just ran away from us without us even realising it was him. :(

Good job we didn't have a home made pressie for him or it would have been effort wasted. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you know what? I don't even want to meet him now.