Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

Right, I have managed to upload 2 videos onto YOU TUBE, I have no idea how to link it in here so you will all have to go find it.

They have only just been added and I got a message from youtube saying it would take a little while before they could be viewed.

You can find them under Mika tartan trousers, (this clip shows him singing some of grace kelly)

the second one is under Mika, presents (or gifts), but if you put in Mika, glasgow, presents, gifts, you'll find it! Thats when he gets the trousers says Hi to Tootch and Rainbow!

I am exhausted, spent soooooooooooooooo much time trying to sort this!

it will take a little while for them to show up

i will post the links when they do!!!!

i am so excited!

and i cant thank you enough!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here is link to abby's myspace -

where he thanks the tartan trouser 5

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=2029841239

thank you so much Tootch, thank you so much Abby! Am so chuffed with this!!!!! Rubbing his butt all that time, don't remember that! So he says 'really tight fitting on the arse girls'. Must change my signature!

i was told he was having the after party in the co co bar or lounge in glasgow which ive never heard of ??? now i wish i did have a drink in me i prob would have gone searching for it :roftl: :roftl: i was in my local asda where i talk to a lot of the staff (yes i am a sad case) i walked up to one of the women that i had talked about the making of the tartan trousers waving my signed mika t-shirt . i told her that mika remembered me she laughed , called me a screwball & she said how could he forget me he was probably having nightmares of me since the last time :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i was told he was having the after party in the co co bar or lounge in glasgow which ive never heard of ??? now i wish i did have a drink in me i prob would have gone searching for it :roftl: :roftl: i was in my local asda where i talk to a lot of the staff (yes i am a sad case) i walked up to one of the women that i had talked about the making of the tartan trousers waving my signed mika t-shirt . i told her that mika remembered me she laughed , called me a screwball & she said how could he forget me he was probably having nightmares of me since the last time :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LOL! got a great pic of you sheena, will post it when i get chance, am on other computer and should be in bed anyway!

thank you so much Tootch, thank you so much Abby! Am so chuffed with this!!!!! Rubbing his butt all that time, don't remember that! So he says 'really tight fitting on the arse girls'. Must change my signature!

i know

i noticed he kept rubbing his bum too!

he must like how they feel!!!!:naughty:

WHO GAVE THEM TO HIM???

WHAT DID HE SAY????:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

Lauren, I gave them to him and just said 'we made you some trousers - from the Mika Fan Club' and he was really nice about it. I said, you'd better wear them!!!! Have you looked back on this thread about how he came out to sing Grace Kelly wearing them?!

Lauren, I gave them to him and just said 'we made you some trousers - from the Mika Fan Club' and he was really nice about it. I said, you'd better wear them!!!! Have you looked back on this thread about how he came out to sing Grace Kelly wearing them?!

*haha*

no i havnt ...around what page is it on???

and are you gonna make something else ...like a t-shirt or something!!!

a matching set *hehe*:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Put in Mika present barrowlands

Please someone tell me they can see it.

The other one should be under something like mika, tartan trousers, barrowlands, or glasgow! AHHHHH can't remember now!

Still not there, leezy -- but sometimes it takes an hour, or more, for a

video to show up. The last one I put up took quite a while. Don't despair!

We'll keep looking, you know it! :)

dcdeb

I am about tearing my hair out. My computer is taking about 2 mins to turn each page.

I am a total technophobe and wish I knew how to get you all to see the 2 clips!

Please tootch find them! I am begging you, and I know once i press the send post button I will once again be in no mans land for the next 2 mins at least!

I am about tearing my hair out. My computer is taking about 2 mins to turn each page.

I am a total technophobe and wish I knew how to get you all to see the 2 clips!

Please tootch find them! I am begging you, and I know once i press the send post button I will once again be in no mans land for the next 2 mins at least!

i keep looking!

i will post as soon as they show up!

i promise!

:thumb_yello: