Ring Ring

Sweet Dreams

Holy Johnny

Happy Ending

I Want You Back

Love Today

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

Here's the list of songs played that night in case someone forgot... (as if) :naughty:

I have not got my cd to try and record yet Shhena - but if I have any problems can I PM you to do one for me? Will pay for the disc and postage :D

ive got loads of discs just pm me your details wendi !

I can't remember if I posted last night. I was home alone and saw the struggle you were having to share the trousers with us all. I've seen the 'gifts on YouTube' video now. Well done.

HOW WONDERFUL

xxx

I love this pic of leezy speaking to the security guard, sorry it may turn out small....The look on his face, he looks like he's going to deck her!!!

HAHAHAH omg what on earth did she say to make his eyes pop out of his head like that?!?!?

My mum would like to point out that she did have permission from Big Girl to take that photo of her!

Thinking that you will all love this photo of Mika!

Hope everyone is ok!

post-1611-142983657652_thumb.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Just proving that Satu was there with us!:biggrin2:

post-1611-142983657596_thumb.jpg

post-1611-142983657613_thumb.jpg

post-1611-142983657629_thumb.jpg

HAHAHAH omg what on earth did she say to make his eyes pop out of his head like that?!?!?

He was really annoyed cause I was getting 3 autographs, I kept trying to smile at him to perhaps melt the ice, but he was ice-tastic with a bit of demented killer in him!

My mum would like to point out that she did have permission from Big Girl to take that photo of her!

Hope everyone is ok!

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]1977[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

thanks abby!

good good good!

i was wondering what that little red spot was on the trews when he was wearing them on stage!

a cute little boy and girl button!!!!

those were a nice little touch!:thumb_yello:

He was really annoyed cause I was getting 3 autographs, I kept trying to smile at him to perhaps melt the ice, but he was ice-tastic with a bit of demented killer in him!

i bet he will be here too then:sneaky2:

note to self - *must wear something to show off modest amount of fried eggs for distraction when ice-man is hovering over mika*

Hope everyone is ok!

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]1977[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Thanks for these Abby - they are cracking pictures!!!! :thumb_yello:

I love this pic of leezy speaking to the security guard, sorry it may turn out small....The look on his face, he looks like he's going to deck her!!!

Man - that guy look really scary - like something out of Harry Potter!!!!!! :shocked:

Thats the same security man that was at Brighton and London - was giving me and jems the eye balls too!!! v. glaciatic (is that a word?) even the smiling nicely and mum voice didnt seem to budge him - nor the what if i show you my boobs line!!!!!

oh my god did i tell you about my run in with the same guy before i barged way past that guy to speak to mika . well i was standing at the pavement beside the car mika was getting into & i saw he had the tartan trousers on so i couldnt resist it i touched mikas leg then that sercurity guard gave me the eye popping look , i told him not to worry i wasnt gonna ponce on mika !

He does look very grim - and I wouldn't want to meet him on a dark night - come to think of it - I wouldn't want to meet him AT ALL!!! :blink:

well, if he is with our mika we will have to find what makes mr iceman melt....

carrie - let us know if iceman is there tomorrow!!!