Mika on Steve Wright Show

Sou

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How! I didn't hear Steve Wright mention this last week when he says who is going to be on the following week.

It's usually just about 5 mins of silly chat!

How can I record this on my computer and put it on a file for you? I have my internet dunce hat on, but keen to learn! :naughty:

I'll have to listen to that, should be interesting. The last time I heard Steve interviewing someone he kept butting while they were trying to talk. I hope he doesn't do that with Mika. I wish I knew how to record for you but I too am a bit dense whe it come to technical stuff on computers.

From Mika Sounds UK:

Mika on Steve Wright show

16/04/2007

An interview with Mika will appear as part of today's Steve Wright afternoon show on Radio 2 between 2 and 5pm.

Would it be possible for anyone to record this please? :)

So strange... when I go to mikasounds.com UK site, I don't see this news entry at all. And when I look at the BBC2 Radio site, it says today Steve Wright will be talking to comedienne Cathering Tate? I feel like I'm in a time warp! But I will be listening online later today, just in case!

dcdeb

So strange... when I go to mikasounds.com UK site, I don't see this news entry at all. And when I look at the BBC2 Radio site, it says today Steve Wright will be talking to comedienne Cathering Tate? I feel like I'm in a time warp! But I will be listening online later today, just in case!

dcdeb

I can't see it either deb.:confused:

dcdeb

Hmmm...that's SO strange! I'm at uni and I checked the site and it's as if the news disappeared!!! What happened?! :confused: I read the news before I left to uni....maybe they made a mistake and have deleted the news?!!! Not sure......:blink:

He has just said who's on and not mentioned Mika! We'd better keep an eye on this all week I reckon!

I think MikaSounds made a mistake and took the news off. :thumbdown:

I think MikaSounds made a mistake and took the news off. :thumbdown:

Hiya sou hope yr havin a good one!!!! i agree with BS best to keep an eye on this one something may come of it later this week!!:thumb_yello:

Hiya sou hope yr havin a good one!!!! i agree with BS best to keep an eye on this one something may come of it later this week!!:thumb_yello:

I'm alright! I'm at uni and I came to the shocking realisation that the hearing in my right ear is crap, I'm going deaf :sad:

As for the radio show...I think it was a mistake because it was up before I left the house, and when I checked it over here at uni it was gone! :blink:

I'm alright! I'm at uni and I came to the shocking realisation that the hearing in my right ear is crap, I'm going dead :sad:

As for the radio show...I think it was a mistake because it was up before I left the house, and when I checked it over here at uni it was gone! :blink:

I hope you mean deaf :shocked: Actually not that either! :shocked:

I hope you mean deaf :shocked: Actually not that either! :shocked:

Hahaha, yes, it's a typo! *corrects it* I'm going deaf in my right ear :crybaby: I've noticed for a while, but I was in denial...but today, it was quite obvious that my hearing was muffled in my right ear! NO! NO! NO!

MAYBE I'm just imagining things................

Get to the doctor! Maybe it is just a wax build up?

LT playing on Steve Wright show now!

If I do go to the doctor and it turns out my hearing is weak in one ear...I'm never EVER going to listen to Mika again :shocked:

I doubt Mika's going to be on the show though, I mean...why'd MikaSounds take it down if he is[/b] going to be on the show?! Maybe they posted it too soon?

I have received the email from MIKASOUNDS and have emailed the Steve Wright programme. He has just played Love Today but never said anything else about MIKA??? so don't know what's going on??? xx