2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

im DEFINATELY excited now, cos i got dressed up in my outfit and did my makeup!! its got me in the mood for mika! (ok forget that, im always in the mood for mika!)

but i took a pic if anyone wants to see! unless you want to keep it a surpise!

i hope everyone else is all prepared for the parade!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I want to see! :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, not alice! didnt have enough money!!

still a cat, but with better make up, and a tail! and a collar, oooh and fluffy wrist/paw things! (i got a little bit bored today!)

Wow ...Your cat costume was amazing already :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

My sister just phoned me and said she served two ladies at work today (Hamley's) and they were buying pinks wigs. She asked them what they were going to wear them to and they said they were wearing them to see Mika at Somerset House! She told them I was going there too and they said to look out for them at the front. (Excusssssse me but we'll be the ones at the front!!)

That wasn't anyone off here was it? (She said they seemed 'as crazy and obsessed as me' :bleh: )

My sister just phoned me and said she served two ladies at work today (Hamley's) and they were buying pinks wigs. She asked them what they were going to wear them to and they said they were wearing them to see Mika at Somerset House! She told them I was going there too and they said to look out for them at the front. (Excusssssse me but we'll be the ones at the front!!)

That wasn't anyone off here was it? (She said they seemed 'as crazy and obsessed as me' :bleh: )

well unless they are planning on queing up BEFORE us i doubt they will get right at the front :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

they will be atleast 40 people behind us :roftl:

I thought you were going as a cat? Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! :naughty::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

HAHA!! ok took me a while to get that! :biggrin2:

nothing spesh, but hey! and i have a stoooopid facial expression

Picture060.jpg

you cant see my fluffy paw boots though!!

heres my mug!

meaow2-1.jpg

might go as a BEAR next time!

Well we were in Tobago most of the time because my aunt has a house there but we went to Trinidad for a day and went on a tour of the island and stuff - I liked it! (After being in Tobago for a month it was good to go somewhere with a few more shops etc. :P) If Mika ever did do a gig there though I'd definately go! It'd be great!

:biggrin2: nice! i wish he comes!!!

and finally i'll meet a mika fan and not just a fan..an MFCer!!!!!!

Just as soon as I've been to the exhibition this morning, I'm off up (or down) town, to pick up my penguin cossie. This is starting to get really exciting now. Do you think Mikas warned Patrick Wolf about this dressing up thing we're doing, don't want to scare the poor guy.

Ooh, Marianne, you've still got a few things to do haven't you...:blink: You'd better get a move on girl! :naughty:

These next 5 days will go very quick - good luck with it all. Hope you get your costume finished! :thumb_yello:

Thanks, my costume is almost finished. :thumb_yello:

I didn't find any braces though. :boxed: Oh well, I really didn't expect to. It's not like they are the hottest thing in fashion world. :thumbdown::naughty:

Thanks, my costume is almost finished. :thumb_yello:

I didn't find any braces though. :boxed: Oh well, I really didn't expect to. It's not like they are the hottest thing in fashion world. :thumbdown::naughty:

Awwww, that's a shame.

I bought some braces for a laugh - some pink ones- ha ha ha ha ha :naughty: but i don't really know if i can attach them very well to my little apron / pinny on my outfit. I think now i've got them, i've changed my mind so might end up leaving them at home!! LOL!!:roftl::naughty:

I had the coolest braces last year... they were thin rainbow striped ones with glitter all over them. But I broke them at college :( They got caught on a metal bench and they got stuck and then broke when I tried to pull them out :thumbdown:

I can't believe it Thursday already! I'm soo excited! This weekend I am; going out to get my lil sisters cozzie, getting my eyebrows done and going to my friends so she can practice putting on the eye make-up she designed for me, then just checking I have everything ready. WOW!!! *Dances like a nutter*

Sorry about that, but as my first Mika concert, I'm extra excited :biggrin2:

Just as soon as I've been to the exhibition this morning, I'm off up (or down) town, to pick up my penguin cossie. This is starting to get really exciting now. Do you think Mikas warned Patrick Wolf about this dressing up thing we're doing, don't want to scare the poor guy.

I wouldn't worry about that!! :biggrin2: ...Patrick Wolf is just as crazy with his get-ups:punk:

I can't believe it Thursday already! I'm soo excited! This weekend I am; going out to get my lil sisters cozzie, getting my eyebrows done and going to my friends so she can practice putting on the eye make-up she designed for me, then just checking I have everything ready. WOW!!! *Dances like a nutter*

Awwww, your first Mika concert? You'll love it!! :biggrin2:

I can't believe it's Thursday, and i have NO IDEA about what i'm doing. There's no change on my friend as yet - she's still quite poorly, so it looks as though hubby will have to stay home with babba and i'll be going on my own! :shocked: I'm gonna have to find somewhere to stay and battle with the London traffic - again! Ugh!!I'll be alright though.....*hopes*

It's gonna be so different without my hubby though. I know i've done the Vodafone on my own but i had my friends to meet, also ITunes but i had friends to meet - i know i can meet you all there but it's still a bit scary....if i can get there on the Monday night though, hopefully i can meet you all in plenty of time on the Tuesday.:thumb_yello:

I just hate not knowing what my plans will be yet. :shocked: :shocked: :blink:

hello!!! :D I'm going to leave tomorrow morning! I've the plane in Venice at 14.45!!! I'm a bit excited... *_*

Me and koko will be at blink gallery on saturday... so you can find us there!!!

See you at piccadilly hostel!!!!

kisss...

ps. my fairy dress will be a kind of... Betty Boop!!! huaahahha

Awwww, your first Mika concert? You'll love it!! :biggrin2:

I can't believe it's Thursday, and i have NO IDEA about what i'm doing. There's no change on my friend as yet - she's still quite poorly, so it looks as though hubby will have to stay home with babba and i'll be going on my own! :shocked: I'm gonna have to find somewhere to stay and battle with the London traffic - again! Ugh!!I'll be alright though.....*hopes*

It's gonna be so different without my hubby though. I know i've done the Vodafone on my own but i had my friends to meet, also ITunes but i had friends to meet - i know i can meet you all there but it's still a bit scary....if i can get there on the Monday night though, hopefully i can meet you all in plenty of time on the Tuesday.:thumb_yello:

I just hate not knowing what my plans will be yet. :shocked: :shocked: :blink:

Oh Sara...you'll be fine!! If you need any help you've got my number:thumb_yello: ...I know what you mean about the uncertainty of it all though...

It's my first Mika concert too! :biggrin2:

AND my first trip to the UK! :shocked: