2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it a bad idea to bring something to throw on stage to mika?!

i saw some HUGE pants that said "big is beautiful" on them!

i was tempted, but didnt!

cos apparently, mika is a big boy.......?!:mf_rosetinted:

well i initially thought of big girls!

maybe stick to teddys! or MFC hearts then! :blush-anim-cl:

is it a bad idea to bring something to throw on stage to mika?!

i saw some HUGE pants that said "big is beautiful" on them!

i was tempted, but didnt!

cos apparently, mika is a big boy.......?!:mf_rosetinted:

well i initially thought of big girls!

maybe stick to teddys! or MFC hearts then! :blush-anim-cl:

Hahahhaha

They could be good to throw on stage during Big Girl actually... they'd get you noticed!! :naughty:

i may have to get a pair then! seriously, they are HUGE! like a big enough to use as a hammock! (spelling?!)

:naughty:

You should get them!!! how much were they? and where from?

If nothing else i'm sure the camera would zoom in on them if you wave them about a bit before throwing them!! They'd be famous!

I still have to sort out what the easiest way is from Gatwick to Piccadilly Circus. It seems that I can catch a Southern Railway train from the airport to Victoria station. That is not so far from Piccadilly Circus (as the tube map says).

Oh well, I will sort it all out on Sunday or Monday. I am leaving Monday night, staying overnight at my sister's place as she lives closer to the airport than I do. My flight is at 8.55AM on Tuesday morning, arriving in London 9.05AM local time .

Just in case of rain I will look like this (well, this is not me, but I bought this thingie today):

Regenponcho-middel.jpg_9649.jpg

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

My flight back to Amsterdam is Wednesday 6.45 PM. I actually planned to visit Camden during the day, it's my favourite part of London. :glasses3:

I hope I will find one of those in London. But I don't even know where to look for! It may rain and I don't want to drag a big black umbrella with me to the concert... :blink: And I don't know if it's reasonable to take an umbrella to London, 'cause it takes so much space in my bag and I only can take one bag to the plane. :thumbdown:

It must be awful - i'm worried about space / what i can carry. If i drive, it'll be loads better!! If i get the coach - i'll be struggling with all my stuff on and off the tube......my Shepherd;s Crook won't fit into my case as it's too long - dunno what to do :shocked:

Agghh!!!! Shock, shock me!! O.k, looks like i'd better book a coach - the car parks are terrible!! Sooooo expensive!!! They are £25 a day and i'm gonna be there for over two days......plus congestion charges and fuel......I'm looking at a good £120 plus......no way! O.k, i'd better travel as light as possible! :shocked::blink:

WARNING WARNING!!

the weather is supposed to be BAD on tuesday! i just checked out the weather on the net for the week ahead!

that really sucks! its supposed to be freaking SUMMER! surely last year there was a drought (dunno if i spelled that right)! and this year? non stop rain!

i know mika will brighten up the day, but i was hoping it was gonna be a scorcher!!

brollys at the ready guys :thumbdown:

the weatehr people have been wrong before though.. fingers crossed, i dont want my paws to get wet!

Anyone staying @ Piccadilly Hostel and bringing a Nokia phone with charger?

Just in case I need to lend a charger, I can't find my travel connector for the UK (and my phone battery is quite crap). I think I am too chaotically organised at the moment to remember where I stored it. :biggrin2:

I can't remember any hostel I stayed (worldwide) that did not have power supply plugs in the rooms, even in the most remoted areas (well, I mean the unspoilt nature of New Zealand and Tasmania :naughty: ).

I will bring my own charger anyway and I will try to load in the night before my flight, I hope that will do. It's quite a new phone (2 months old) but the battery is very very crap. :sneaky2:

well just incase they dont i will just have to charge up my spare phone battery and bring that incase - my mum tends to go a bit panicy if i dont text her or call her to let her know im still alive:naughty:

mikabearmanrb3.jpg

Mika Bearman! :roftl: It's got my name on its paws. :naughty: Although I don't think Mika can read so little a text. :bleh:

I reeeally hope Mika will stay after the gig. I want to give this little thing to him, but I don't think I can throw it up on the stage. They both might get hurt! :(:naughty:

ok, its getting REALLY close now, and im working tomo, and monday, so i'd like to know the exact plan!

others i will have a nervous breaking down.. !! my plan as i know is, drive to babs' then we're getting the choo choo train into picawilly (HA).

ok, its getting REALLY close now, and im working tomo, and monday, so i'd like to know the exact plan!

others i will have a nervous breaking down.. !! my plan as i know is, drive to babs' then we're getting the choo choo train into picawilly (HA).

hehe, that is the exact plan!