2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

im just going to put my camera in my bag .....we wont know if we will get searched until jennie reports back from her lily allen concert the day before :blink:

and too right i havent even got my suitcase down yet this site is really distracted me :shocked:

I was lookin on Flickr earlier for the Kasabian one the other day to see if there are many photos and there seem to be quite a few so I'm guessing they let cameras in? I'll let you know tomorrow though and you can spread the word to others :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok nearly finished nearly nearly just the tiny essentials now :blink:

maybe i should just pack a bag ready for mika concerts and have it ready all the time that way i never have to worry about packing + unpacking It :naughty:

ok nearly finished nearly nearly just the tiny essentials now :blink:

maybe i should just pack a bag ready for mika concerts and have it ready all the time that way i never have to worry about packing + unpacking It :naughty:

I think I've packed apart from stuff I'm gonna be using tonight/in the morning and also the little things i'm taking in my handbag :thumb_yello:

Just need to try and think what I've forgotten now for the rest of the day...

Just need to try and think what I've forgotten now for the rest of the day...

Don't forget your tickets! I have had nightmares for the last three nights that i have forgotten them!:shocked:

I have all my tickets on the kitchen table with my purse, iPod and train pass etc. so I can't miss them in the morning!

Feels like i'm going on holiday packing 11 days worth of clothes and stuff :) It's exciting :naughty:

You would NOT believe what i've been doing!

I had make up and drink over my bonnet ties that i've been trying to get out with washing powder and stain devil!!!! - A pen mark on my dress which i've been trying to get out since i got it from the TBA Gig in Manchester!!

My apron has dirty marks on the top band like where i was against the railing at the ITunes gig - plus, i had drink - AGAIN!! on the top of my dress. So now, my Bo Peep outfit is on the line for all the neighbours to see!!:naughty:

My bonnet got ruined when i was hurrying to get ready in the car park and forgot to do my cheeks but i already had my bonnet on - Bexxy and Bab know how late i was for the ITunes gig. Nightmare!!!

My outfir says 'Dry Clean only' but i always end up handwashing it! LOL! It's o.k.

My wig's going a bit fuzzy in places though i think. Gonna have to buy another one for November i reckon. Agh!!! Forgot to pack my shoes!!!!! Better not forget them! Don't think a pair of Sketchers will go do you? LOL!!:roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

I just tried my costume on one last time before I pack it and then remembered It's almost impossible to take off without someone else unzipping it. I've just almost dislocated my shoulder trying :blink: And no ones home so i'm gonna have to wear it until my dad gets back at about 11. (Or keep trying to undo it without breaking any limbs)

I just tried my costume on one last time before I pack it and then remembered It's almost impossible to take off without someone else unzipping it. I've just almost dislocated my shoulder trying :blink: And no ones home so i'm gonna have to wear it until my dad gets back at about 11. (Or keep trying to undo it without breaking any limbs)

oh god :blink: what exactly are u wearing jennie? lol

THIS

rainbowbrite01941.jpg

haha I've taken the arm and leg warmers off though incase theres a fire or something and I need to unexpectedly go outside

oh wow.. brave girl lol :naughty: are u wearing the high heels too? lol

Nooooo way. I can't wear heels at the best of times...my feet would be killing me if I tried wearing heels to a gig

I wore high heels to this party/gig thing once. Except me and my mum thought there would be seats. So, I wore brand new high heels (first time I worn them properly) with just tights. We got the train there, and my feet were a bit achey but I ended up standing for 5 hours then having to get about 4 buses back because my mum got scared of the step up to the train :boxed: My feet didn't heal for a week.