2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

As you can see in the pic I didn't expect anything indeed, I was staring at the stage! :naughty:

The woman with the glasses was the one who brought her little daughter.

I love that pic! Paula and Cathy are in it, me myself and I, Mika Mad and her hubby, Freddie, Nicole...

Can you believe it's already 2 months ago?

Also you can just about see Sara and her hubby too. I did quite well getting everyone in there considering I wasn't looking and had no idea where any of you were!

I know! It does seem ages ago though actually... We'll be back there again soon though!! :biggrin2: Only another 4 months...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, that is what he did! He pointed into the crowd, picked some well dressed people out and asked the security/first aid people who were between the stage and the fences to help you on your way backstage. It all went so fast but I remember it very well! It was great to see you guys on stage!

Mika said 'Can i get the cow and Little Bo Peep on stage?'

It was so cool. :biggrin2: Jennie got to go up too but i dunno what was said cuz i was too busy being in shock and being lifted over the railings!! LOL!!!:naughty::thumb_yello:

I can't believe i haven't been on here ALL night!!! Been so busy and been having mega pain in my back. Had some more tablets. Hope i'll be alright. :boxed:

I haven't got a clue what time i'm meeting you all. When is everyone getting into London / at the hostel?

I don't know much about the hostel - have tried to find out but......:shocked:

Mika said 'Can i get the cow and Little Bo Peep on stage?'

It was so cool. :biggrin2: Jennie got to go up too but i dunno what was said cuz i was too busy being in shock and being lifted over the railings!! LOL!!!:naughty::thumb_yello:

I know what you mean...my brain turned to mush. He came over and pointed and me and said 'and you'

I have to pack tomorrow!! (I was supposed to do it today but...didn't) But because I'm staying till the 27th I have to pack loads of stuff so it's going to take ages!!! And I know i'm going to forget something really important (i.e my tickets) :blink: packing's stressful!!!

I can't believe i haven't been on here ALL night!!! Been so busy and been having mega pain in my back. Had some more tablets. Hope i'll be alright. :boxed:

I haven't got a clue what time i'm meeting you all. When is everyone getting into London / at the hostel?

I don't know much about the hostel - have tried to find out but......:shocked:

Ugh - hope it's better soon!!! Can't have a bad back for a Mika gig!!! According to my sister the hostel 'doesn't look like a scary hostel like the film' from the outside :thumb_yello:

Oooh and Bexx can you PM me your number please and i'll send you mine too... Got a feeling we might need them on Monday :naughty:

I've got **** loads to do. Haven't got a clue what i'm taking. This is gonna be awful = no car - getting coach so will have to lug everything on tube and that. Nightmare!!! It was bad enough carrying my stuff from the car park in Manchester 2 minutes to the sodding hotel!!!

I am really gonna struggle with this - i can see it! :shocked:

I've got **** loads to do. Haven't got a clue what i'm taking. This is gonna be awful = no car - getting coach so will have to lug everything on tube and that. Nightmare!!! It was bad enough carrying my stuff from the car park in Manchester 2 minutes to the sodding hotel!!!

I am really gonna struggle with this - i can see it! :shocked:

I have my huge suitcase to lug up and then down the stairs at Bham New Street and then again at London Bridge...not to mention getting on and off the tube (Think I might try and persuade my sister to 'fetch' me from Euston so she can help me carry it :wink2:) I have NO muscles in my arms though...they're pathetic! I won''t even be able to drag it I don't think.

Ugh - hope it's better soon!!! Can't have a bad back for a Mika gig!!! According to my sister the hostel 'doesn't look like a scary hostel like the film' from the outside :thumb_yello:

It's not been better for nearly 11 months yet but, thanks anyway! :thumb_yello:

I had to go to hospital again yesterday for another x ray. Probably have another scan soon too......

Glad the hostel doesn't look scary! LOL!:biggrin2:

I've got a thing about loos and showers - hope they are o.k and er....private - not like school ones! :eek:

Sara stop worrying its all going to be fine :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Jennie i just pmed you my number ....well i think it was you i pmed i cant remember now :naughty: :naughty:

Everything's gonna work out fine for this... I can sense it! :wink2:

I've got a feeling i'm going to spend all day glued to this thread rather than actually packing though tomorrow ... My last day with internet for 11 days!!! :blink: (Unless my sisters is fixed, which I doubt...)

look at me - ive also never stayed in a hostel before

i had never been in london by myself until last thursday i concurred that so i can do anything

im invincible ... Mwuahahahahaha

*coughs awkwardly*

:naughty: :naughty:

Everything's gonna work out fine for this... I can sense it! :wink2:

I've got a feeling i'm going to spend all day glued to this thread rather than actually packing though tomorrow ... My last day with internet for 11 days!!! :blink: (Unless my sisters is fixed, which I doubt...)

well i have to pack aswell but like you Jennie i am sure to forget something vital like tickets ...but it will be a disaster for not only me if i forget those because Sparky1 is relying on me...MUST NOT FORGET TICKETS!!!!!

Well if Beckar decides that she's still coming then I'll have her ticket too :| But if she's not i'm gonna have to try and sell it to someone on the day! :blink:

Train tickets

Lily Allen ticket

Mika tickets

Scissor sisters tickets

Coach ticket to come home

I have lots of potential tickets to forget :blink:

Well if Beckar decides that she's still coming then I'll have her ticket too :| But if she's not i'm gonna have to try and sell it to someone on the day!

Me too! I now only have ONE person interested in my ticket - this is really crap how things have turned out here. :shocked:

Me too! I now only have ONE person interested in my ticket - this is really crap how things have turned out here. :shocked:

I'm gonna have to pay my sister for it no matter what though since it was originally her ticket and she paid for it. Hope I can get my money back for it though.

I won't! :shocked: I paid £125 for mine! If i had known there would be more tickets later - i wouldn't have bothered - trust me! At the time of buying them aswell, i had about £7 left in my bank account!! Poor me eh?

As Mika said, The things you go through......:blink:

Hehe, many hostel virgins in this thread. :naughty:

I consider myself as 'experienced' after 6 months in Oz and 6 weeks in NZ. Oh and I have stayed in quite a few hostels in the UK too. None of them was scary though - the scariest place I stayed on my travels was with a family in a Melbourne suburb - their house had a huge hallway with huge wooden doors, it reminded me of 'The Shining', especially at night when I had to find the toilet. :naughty:

Were they alright Blue? What were the showers like?

Different. Some hostels have private bathrooms (I mean one bathroom with one room), some hostels have bathrooms like the ones you find at camping sites. The Piccadilly Hostel looks fine on their website, I hope the bathrooms will be clean at least! (btw New Zealand is famous for their clean hostels - I've stayed in yucky ones in Australia though - but I have good experiences with hostels in the UK so far!).

Different. Some hostels have private bathrooms (I mean one bathroom with one room), some hostels have bathrooms like the ones you find at camping sites. The Piccadilly Hostel looks fine on their website, I hope the bathrooms will be clean at least! (btw New Zealand is famous for their clean hostels - I've stayed in yucky ones in Australia though - but I have good experiences with hostels in the UK so far!).

Okey dokey, thanks. :thumb_yello: I guess we are all in the same boat anyhow....:shocked::naughty::thumb_yello: