2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh... I won't be there til 3/4ish... there no way my sister's gonna see... *bad word*

That's not too late though! Most people wont get there until about 5 or 6! I know a lot of us are gonna ethere pretty early but I doubt there will be (m)any people there between us lot and you if you get there that time :thumb_yello:

Plus there are always those big screens, so no matter where you are you should be able to see!

It's pretty wide isn't it? You wouldn't see a thing if you were stuck at the side :blink:

I'm gonna panic now if we're not 1st in queue :shocked:

i was thinking that! like, wide rather than long!

oooo i hope i get close enough to the front! otherwise, i may cry! :mf_rosetinted:

Is this hostel going to be costume changing central then? Hope they don't mind random people such as myself randomly walking in to get changed then coming out looking like a freak.... Otherwise it's gonna be a public toilet job which would look even stranger!

oooo i hope i get close enough to the front! otherwise, i may cry! :mf_rosetinted:

Same :(

BUT The ICA gig the other week was the furthest back (2nd row!) that I've ever been at a standing concert (and i've been to ALOT of them) so i'm hoping it'll be fine :thumb_yello:

Yeah but my lil sis is partially sighted.... She has to be awkward lol no seriously, I can apparently get us a jump pass (show the security guards proof) but i don't think it's fair on everyone else. Well, fingers crossed I win the capital comp then lol :biggrin2:

It's pretty wide isn't it? You wouldn't see a thing if you were stuck at the side :blink:

I'm gonna panic now if we're not 1st in queue :shocked:

i was thinking that! like, wide rather than long!

Nice to see the stage! Hehe, you ARE a bit early Blue Eyes! :naughty:

In Birmingham (my first and only Mika gig so far) I was standing right in the middle of the front row. Can you get a better place than that? (Oh well, probably ON stage like Jennie and Sara did... :roftl: ) :biggrin2:

Is this hostel going to be costume changing central then? Hope they don't mind random people such as myself randomly walking in to get changed then coming out looking like a freak.... Otherwise it's gonna be a public toilet job which would look even stranger!

well the offer still stands and it will be a bigger room aswell as i now have a 4 bed room :thumb_yello:

Nice to see the stage! Hehe, you ARE a bit early Blue Eyes! :naughty:

In Birmingham (my first and only Mika gig so far) I was standing right in the middle of the front row. Can you get a better place than that? (Oh well, probably ON stage like Jennie and Sara did... :roftl: ) :biggrin2:

:naughty: True. I don't think I actually saw where you were standing inside... Probably a few people to the left of me I guess!

well the offer still stands and it will be a bigger room aswell as i now have a 4 bed room :thumb_yello:

Okay :biggrin2: I'm certainly gonna give it a go!! I think getting changed in a dingy public toilet will be a bit tricky...and then there the face paints and make-up etc...

This is gonna be fun :naughty:

How come you and sara got on stage then jennie?

Mika just picked us out the crowd and said we were going on stage with him!!! :shocked: Everything after that is just a bit fuzzy now though... I'm starting to forget exactly what happened!!

:naughty: True. I don't think I actually saw where you were standing inside... Probably a few people to the left of me I guess!

Yup, the woman with the little girl (I think she was 9 years old?) was standing next to me on the right and you were one or two places next to her - if I remember it right.

Mika just picked us out the crowd and said we were going on stage with him!!! :shocked: Everything after that is just a bit fuzzy now though... I'm starting to forget exactly what happened!!

Yup, that is what he did! He pointed into the crowd, picked some well dressed people out and asked the security/first aid people who were between the stage and the fences to help you on your way backstage. It all went so fast but I remember it very well! It was great to see you guys on stage!

Yup, the woman with the little girl (I think she was 9 years old?) was standing next to me on the right and you were one or two places next to her - if I remember it right.

l_d947f34fb900f2c25f0cef8b30730295.jpg

Oh yeah!!! I didn't notice till I looked back at this pic

Aw wow! Lucky you:biggrin2:

Yup, that is what he did! He pointed into the crowd, picked some well dressed people out and asked the security/first aid people who were between the stage and the fences to help you on your way backstage. It all went so fast but I remember it very well! It was great to see you guys on stage!

Yeah, I remember trying to be lifted over a 4ft barrier by a huge security while trying to be as graceful as I could in my skirt :naughty:

l_d947f34fb900f2c25f0cef8b30730295.jpg

Oh yeah!!! I didn't notice till I looked back at this pic

i soo love that picture because paula and cathy just look so stunned hehe:roftl:

ooo im liking the ound of face paints!

i havent got any face paint, so im using eyeshadow!

what are you going as jennie?! or is it hush hush?! :wink2:

It's loosely based on Rainbow Brite (The cartoon) but I pretty much just look like some very colourful fairy type thing with my flashing wand :naughty: I'm not gonna go too OTT with face paints incase it rains :blink: I still have my UV glowing paints from the Bham gig that I might use (The pink and purple at least...)

Might take a pic tomorrow when I try everything on one last time before I pack!!

:roftl:

i soo love that picture because paula and cathy just look so stunned hehe:roftl:

Yeha I love it too. It's funny :D I always take random pics over my head to see whats going on behind me because I'm too short to see myself :) I was also trying to see where you lot had got to!

As you can see in the pic I didn't expect anything indeed, I was staring at the stage! :naughty:

The woman with the glasses was the one who brought her little daughter.

I love that pic! Paula and Cathy are in it, me myself and I, Mika Mad and her hubby, Freddie, Nicole...

Can you believe it's already 2 months ago?