2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I am off now, I need some sleep as I have to get up early, we're having guests tomorrow.

For the people who are heading for London tomorrow: see you on Tuesday! :thumb_yello:

I'm going too! I need to practice getting up early ready for Monday :)

Safe trip everyone who's leaving in the morning!

Yay!! :biggrin2:

Only 24 hours and i'm in London! Yippeeee!!!!! Really exciting :thumb_yello:

23 and a half til I am Yipee!! :roftl:

I'm just packing! I've almost finished packing clothes I think.... Gotta raid the cupboards for food to smuggle to my sister in a bit :naughty:

mmmm, i'm trying to get a few things ready. Have left one or two things to the last minute as usual so am waiting for stuff to dry. lol! I've just put more washing on (not stuff that i need though) and am doing other bitz and bobs and having yet another cuppa coffee. :naughty:

I thought i'd check out MFC - Wanted to ask anyone what they are doing tomorrow night. I know you said you've got Lilly Allen to go to Jennie - hope you have a brill time. I wouldn't mind going to see her. :thumb_yello:

argghh im just back from work i still need to pack ready for leaving Tomorow :shocked:

panic

panic

i think its time to run around like a headless chicken - (but after i have caught up on the mfc) :naughty:

argghh im just back from work i still need to pack ready for leaving Tomorow :shocked:

panic

panic

i think its time to run around like a headless chicken - (but after i have caught up on the mfc) :naughty:

I was doing that earlier but I've calmed down now I've started my packing.

What time are you gonna be at New Street?

well im going to try and get the 7.20am train into birmingham which means if all goes well i should be in Birmingham newstreet and around 8.30am at the latest!!!

im not sure what i will do tomorow once in london - i fancy going round either to london zoo, the wax works and the london eye but i am not sure i will be able to fit them all in :blink:

I haven't been to New Street for ages!!!! Last time i was there i got carted off because of a bomb scare! Everyone had to get out in like, 5 seconds!!

That always seems to happen at New Street...they go through phases of having really high security (i.e the other week when I got stuck there):thumbdown:

Suppose it's better than having no security and gettin blown up or something :boxed:

Ahhh New street LOL

its a pain in the ass that my train never ever stops at new street and it used to now i have to walk through birmingham just to get to the other train station and i bet it will be raining!!!

meh im not worried about the rain i will be wearing a wig so i guess it can act as a kind of mat to keep my head dry :roftl: :roftl:

Hahha a mat

I might not even bother straightening my hair for it...sounds like it'll just be a waste of time! I just hope my dress doesn't shrink or something because it's a weird matrerial.

Hahha a mat

I might not even bother straightening my hair for it...sounds like it'll just be a waste of time! I just hope my dress doesn't shrink or something because it's a weird matrerial.

I don't think your dress could get any smaller :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

meh im not worried about the rain i will be wearing a wig so i guess it can act as a kind of mat to keep my head dry :roftl: :roftl:

I'm a bit concerned about the rain - my wig is quite heavy, and soaked with water well, i think i would end up being wigless!

I don't think your dress could get any smaller :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

That's why I'm worried... I might get stuck in it or something hahah

I'm gonna go and resume my packing!!! I'm getting to distracted with this site!

I'm too excited now! :biggrin2: Bag almost packed and I will get up really early tomorrow for my flight! :thumb_yello:

Would anyone be able to hide my camera in their costumes? I don't have any place to put it except a little bag and that may get searched. :shocked: Are we even allowed to bring bags to the venue?

We are meeting at the statue on Piccadilly, right? I hope I won't get lost...

You can't help recognizing me... Remember thick red and white stripes! Diagonal stripes. And I have my name written on my left leg. :naughty:

im just going to put my camera in my bag .....we wont know if we will get searched until jennie reports back from her lily allen concert the day before :blink:

and too right i havent even got my suitcase down yet this site is really distracted me :shocked: