Mika thrashed on Pitchfork

LoveJoy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's been feasting on a diet of dictionaries and thesauruses (??)* of late by the looks.

What a load of pretentious twaddle!

But I don't mind reading bad Mika reviews because we all need a good laugh now and then. So thanks, Lovejoy:thumb_yello:

(*thesauri?? It's me who needs the dictionary!)

Can anyone explan me what she says?! I understand english but she uses words and I can´t find them in the dictionary :sneaky2:

She is trying to be all clever in her article, so I wouldnt be too worried if you cant find some of the words - she has verbal diahorrea!!!!

im sorry but this women is a right joke. im not usually a violent person but id love to push her under a steam roller even if its just to flatten her ego. i could not even finish the review it was too much. maybe mika should just turn up on her door step and ask if she would like to do a proper interview and review.

LOL!!!

This article is real mental masturbation!

These self-proclaimed intellectuals being jealous of artists who create something that many people love... But that´s part of every great career, in a few years we will just laugh about such crap.

Markus

Hahaha, what an anus!

I guess Liz Colville ****in' hates mackrel and tomato sauce.

Every artist has had their 'hater', but who cares? Rolling Stone Magazine loathed both Led Zeppelin and Queen, two incredibly talented and successful bands. What does that tell us?