2007 - Mika @ Glastonbury Festival - Worthy Farm, Pilton (UK)

Yoppappop

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is great, I haven't seen the full line up yet and he's on the Sunday night too, looks like I'll be seeing The Who, who are on later on the Pyramid stage wearing a penguin costume. Surreal!

• 2 weeks later...

WOOO! Not long now, starting to get excited, just a little glum about not being able to get the penguin outfit, but hopeful to have it for Somerset House. Will try to get something though if I have time, between work, packing and flag making I'm struggling to find time to do much else at the moment.

Will try to find time to update over the weekend , and let you know whats happening Mikawise (I promise no stalking, Big Sister is watching me!).

I'm now at a quite hot and very windy Glastonbury, the tent is up and I'm just off to get something to eat. The weather tomorrow doesn't look too promising, but I'm just focusing on Saturday and Sunday night. According to my little guide round my neck Mika is on Saturday at 9.30pm on the Dance East stage (thinking this could be a DJ SET ) and on Sunday night he is on at 6pm on the Other Stage between The Rakes and The Go! Team. So it's looking good at the moment . The flag is looking pretty good, just waiting for the pole to arrive and it's done. I'll try to keep you updated, phone battery permitting.

Well gotta go my tummy is rumbling, never know might bump into Lollipop!

Just watching the Magic Numbers on the TV at Glastonbury.

I haven't seen RAK1's flag yet, but she may be watching someone else.

They keep showing pictures of the mud and people rolling about in it. :blink:

And the tents are so close together, I hope there is a bit of space at the Big Chill.

well i dont know the tent positions confuse me because this morning i was watching and people had tents pityched up next to their cars but then now i see tents soo close together its hard to tell where one tent ends and another starts :shocked:

The first thing I see on my computer when I come home is a picture on my home page of a girl covered in mud, and I am thinking "what is that about?"

Glastonbury!!

Hope you guys there are staying clean! Enjoy the performances and we can't wait to hear your Mika reports!

I HOPE YOU ARE ALL LISTENING TOTHE gLASTONBURY REPORTAGE ON RADIO ONE RIGHT NOW!!!!!

mika will be on later talking about organising the hen do :biggrin2:

apparently he has been talking about a roller disco :naughty:

ive been watching it on tv and listening to it on the radio

Mika did a small thing via phone earlier on radio one - because he was unable to get to the radio one tent on time and bless him he got lost :naughty:

You didnt miss much though he talked about the hen do that he has to organise and about how it should include

A roller disco type thing with a bucking bronco and some kind of mud game / wrestling

The food he said should be mashed potatoes and candy because he went to a wedding last year and they served up bangers and mash :roftl:

it was a pretty funny segment on the radio and then at the end he said that the car next to him were looking very bemused at him and the conversation :naughty:

I am sorry i didnt record it but at the time i was sat in my car in a car park :roftl:

ive been watching it on tv and listening to it on the radio

Mika did a small thing via phone earlier on radio one - because he was unable to get to the radio one tent on time and bless him he got lost :naughty:

You didnt miss much though he talked about the hen do that he has to organise and about how it should include

A roller disco type thing with a bucking bronco and some kind of mud game / wrestling

The food he said should be mashed potatoes and candy because he went to a wedding last year and they served up bangers and mash :roftl:

it was a pretty funny segment on the radio and then at the end he said that the car next to him were looking very bemused at him and the conversation :naughty:

I am sorry i didnt record it but at the time i was sat in my car in a car park :roftl:

thanks for the quick report :thumb_yello: omg he got lost :roftl: :roftl: