MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

I think I will never get sick of this thread!!

Happikali, welcome home,

So great to see your original necklace for Mika, that was a super idea!!

I also enjoyed seeing what colourful characters our members are in the flesh! You are all so colourful on here, and it is great to put faces to names!!

And happikali, I haven't seen a post to the vid yet, but if it was you who mentioned me to MIKA,

:flowers2:

You really really made my day. (You can see me screaming on several threads!)

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW!!! :shocked: These concert reports are so awesome-- they keep getting better and better!

Reading all of these accounts has made me even more obsessed if at all possible! I was literally squealing and grinning from ear to ear the whole time..and I still am! Haha I went and told my mom about what happened to you guys at the concert and she was just like, "Um, Katherine, when are you going to return to acting normal again? You've got so much adoration.." DURRR! Of course I do!

Anyway, this has totally made my night reading about all that happened! :biggrin2: I really appreciate all the pictures, videos, etc...it totally gives me hope that I'll get to go to one of his concerts and have a similar experience someday! :wink2:

Aretheyedible.jpg

'Are they edible' Lol... I forgot about the lollies the girls behind us gave him till this pic

Oh he said they look like playdo and I said "maybe they are!" then he looked over and laughed saying "maybe they are!" :naughty:

All the pics you guys are posting are awesome! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Erm ......... I don't know what to post !:shocked::blink: :blink: :blush-anim-cl: My head & heart are still spinning like a whirling Dervish ... & I don't really know where to begin !!! I'm pretty sure I will do the same as RBSKY & have to post in instalments .....:wub2::wink2:

AHHH! I am glad today is a public holiday in WA as I would not achieved any work!! Still have to figure out how to get my video onto youtube- have to edit it cause I stuffed it up and joined it up with all my other footage of Sydney, which is really boring and no one would want to watch!

Have just finished watching Rove again, and Happikali- your necklace is next to Luke on the sound equipment- all the little animals standing up! You made an impression!!

Am trying to return to normal but keep thinking about what an awesome time I had and that is mainly because of you guys!! All my family and friends thought I was weird wanting to fly to Sydney to see Mika, and even weirder that I was going to the show alone. But I knew I would catch up with you guys and have an awesome time. My only expection of the show was to see him perform live, and thanks to you guys it was a whole lot more!!! Hanging out before the show, waiting impatiently for his set to start and then going upstairs after the show would not have been possible, or anywhere near as fun without you.

YOU GUYS MADE MY MIKA EXPERIENCE THE DREAM THAT IT WAS

and I will never forget that. Let's make sure we keep the Aussie thread going and hopefully all see each other again- the sad thing is we probably won't though if he comes back and does a whole Aussie tour. Who knows, maybe I will win lotto and can shout everyone to Perth for the ultimate Mika reunion!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

thanks!

my day started fab, my week started fab today! now i can work with a smile on my face! (..............can i work actually..........????:wink2: )

i wonder where Rainbow Sky is...........too much Mika overexposition????

RS, give us a sign!!!! where are you????:boxed:

Aussie MFC agents....excellent work!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Oh god!!! soangel some of those group shots are hilarious. And I don't think you took enough photos. :naughty:

Most of mine are blurry too cos he moves so much.

jolene, can't wait to see your group shot.

Thank you to everyone who has been putting pics up. They are freaking awesome.

hey

did someone watch mika on tv recently in australia?

i did!

i couldnt go to his gig on the 2nd of june saturday but i saw him on tv!

1st of june,friday morning,sunrise news

he was singing grace kelly and love today

3rd of june,sunday,lasti night,rove live

singing grace kelly

not only singing but talkin were lovely!!

love him like u do!:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Rainbow Sky’s story

Part Two: Meeting Mika

Mika got out of the car and walked over to us and we all went quiet and just stood there in awe. I was shaking so bad.

The gift giving was about to start and he stopped suddenly and said “who gave me the gift the other day?†I said it was me and he thanked me and said he loved my letter, and it was all lovely and I giggled and swooned.

He went on to say “You gave me the koala aswellâ€. OMG. Not only did he remember, but he realised I was the same person. I said yes and giggled and swooned. He spoke of how he went to Taronga Zoo and got to hold a koala (and later he said it smelt like parmesan cheese, which cracked me up!).

Now I can’t remember his exact words to me (it’s all a blur), but I think he said “You’re Liz aren’t you?†OMG!!!!!!

*floating on cloud nine*

*angel chorus*

*butterflies dancing in the air*

*sweet white lambs running in fields*

*sunrise… sunset*

*world spinning in slow motion*

*flowers falling from the sky*

He looked at me and pointed and said “You’re wearing one of those flashing hearts! Those things are everywhere!â€

Some other girls had their moments with Mika, but I will let them tell you their stories, as I think they would want to do it themselves and they deserve their spotlight!

I asked Mika if I could get a photo with him and he said yes. He smells so lovely (just thought I’d add that little bit). We got one photo together and then he realised he had his glasses on, so he took them off and I giggled and swooned. We had another photo taken together and I was a little bit happy at that point in time.

He signed my album and he didn’t even need to ask my name. How trippy is that?

More people had their moment with him and I took their photos with him. He loved how organised we were and he said I was the paparazzi. I giggled and swooned.

Later on soangel asked if we could have a group photo, so someone took a photo of happikali, soangel, mika, nico collard and I (I don’t know who actually got that photo… whoever the lucky person was… please post it soon!)

I can’t remember everything else that happened as I was giggling and swooning.

Here’s a pic…and no, I couldn’t get closer if I tried :naughty: .

memika.jpg

Somebody’s in luuuuuuuurve. :roftl:

Great reviews , all , superb times:biggrin2:

Wow - what a thread!!! I think you all that got to see him have all of us on a high!!! You LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY people!!!!!! I loved everyone's takes on the experience and can't wait to hear more! Thanks for taking time to share!

Mouselle- What you said about him was GREAT!! Very interesting stuff. And what an amazing bag!! Happikalie - that necklace rocks!!!

You guys all rock .. I'm so glad you had such an out of this world time!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Natalie

That was so funny when you came back and told us! Even though that would be incest!

I know!! How wrong would that be? :roftl:

Oh my god! Your signature!! I forgot the way he said it.... "Jesus, I'm wearing a farm!".... :roftl: :roftl: That memory just came flooding back to me... I can hear now in my head as if he were right in front of us again... that is bloody hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks mate for reminding me of such a gorgeous and brilliant moment. I'm swooning. Again.

Thank you all for pics, video's and all the stories.

Again I have been reading with envy and tears in my eyes (not really).

After not being on the MFC since 26 may because we retiled and redecorated the computer room and my cardmaking room I had more than 31000 new post. I have been reading all about the australian tour but still have to catch up on the Japan gig etc.

Have been reading now for more than 3 hours and still have more to read but also a house to clean after all the diy. Will try to catch up later.

Thanks again for all you have posted. You people must be in heaven.

When is Mika coming to South Africa? Still no news?

Will wait patiently.

Nel