Euro 2012!

Mag

This is off topic , but I just found out that Euro 2012 Championships will be held in Poland:punk: That is brilliant!

Maybe now that Poland is in Europe Mika will have one of his gigs here! Still cannot believe it! Anyone interested in football?:soccer_h4h:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love football but I hate watching England at the moment, they are so frustratingly useless..I hope they have improved by 2012 but I'm not holding my breath!

Oh! I know, you can always guarantee that if we score, while the guys are celebrating at our goal end, the other team are scoring at the other! :doh:

I love football but I hate watching England at the moment, they are so frustratingly useless..I hope they have improved by 2012 but I'm not holding my breath!

I think, I have a bit different definition of useless, when I watch Polish team:crash:. Fingers crossed they will get their act together by 2012, though, ha ha!:naughty:

Trust me, England would struggle to beat my kids' primary school team these days (or maybe they'd win 1-0 and Steve McClaren would describe it as a "workmanlike performance") - Poland could probably wipe the floor with them.

<fights the urge to bring the England cricket team into this discussion too>

:thumbdown:

This is off topic , but I just found out that Euro 2012 Championships will be held in Poland:punk: That is brilliant!

Maybe now that Poland is in Europe Mika will have one of his gigs here! Still cannot believe it! Anyone interested in football?:soccer_h4h:

Me! My favourite Italian team is Juventus ! :italia:

:lol3:

Frankly speaking, I was really really fighting and blushing before starting this thread, as I am ashamed of Polish players- Lost boys usually:tears:

Never mind, I spend most of the time watching handsome Italian team:wink2:

Me! My favourite Italian team is Juventus ! :italia:

:mf_lustslow:

Now much a I really do honestly love football, and understand it, and everything....I have to admit that when I am watching any Italians play it my mind is not completely focussed on the game...

Does anyone else think Mika would look great in an Italian national team football kit? He'd look a bit like Maldini:mf_lustslow: or Nesta! And blue suits him.

:mf_lustslow:

Now much a I really do honestly love football, and understand it, and everything....I have to admit that when I am watching any Italians play it my mind is not completely focussed on the game...

Does anyone else think Mika would look great in an Italian national team football kit? He'd look a bit like Maldini:mf_lustslow: or Nesta! And blue suits him.

DEFINETELY YES!!! :thumb_yello: I could not agree more:mf_lustslow:

I love watching football - used to play for a ladies team, when I was ALOT younger!! I enjoy big matches, and Euro 2012, plus the World Cup - they are always good matches to watch. My team HAS to be Scotland - they may not be the best - but they are firey and passionate!! :thumb_yello:

I love watching football - used to play for a ladies team, when I was ALOT younger!! I enjoy big matches, and Euro 2012, plus the World Cup - they are always good matches to watch. My team HAS to be Scotland - they may not be the best - but they are firey and passionate!! :thumb_yello:

You are right about Scotland.. I so enjoyed watching their recent match v. Italy. (for many reasons!:blush-anim-cl: ) So refreshing after the dross of England's bunch of overpaid fatcats!

I wish they had let us girls play footie when I was a school. I always dream I'm a great football player and they are fab dreams, I never want to wake up!

Am I interested in football? I'm in love with football! Especially with Ebi Smolarek :blush-anim-cl: I can't believe this, we're having Euro in Poland! Pity, that stadium in Bydgoszcz couldn't take part in... But, Gdańsk and Poznań are quite near ^^

Khm-khm.... I believe it's POLAND AND UKRAINE together. Isn't it? :wink2: