Mika @ Festival Les Voix du Gaou - Toulon (France)

Yoppappop

I think it´s Allegra. It´s very blurry, but an image of screen says me that it`s not Lorna :roll1:

couldn't she be yasmine?? :blink: or maybe yasmine and allegra are similar... :blink: dunno know, we'll see

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, he also said after 2 or 3 songs that he couldn't believe that 6 months ago he was in Taratata, and that this was his 3rd concert in France... And that it couldn't be better... And started to cry :tears: :tears: :tears::naughty:

Wait, who cried? Mika cried? I hope somebody recorded that and posts it in this thread. Awww... to whomever cried. :wub2:

Allegra is dark hair, Jasmine is brown hair..I think it´s Allegra.

me too, and it seems the younger one...

btw, i think both of them a little bit look like mischa barton (OC)...just little bit...

Allegra is dark hair, Jasmine is brown hair..I think it´s Allegra.

and you can distinguish the color of the hair in that vid? :shocked: hun, you surprise me! if that girl is allegra, she's really tall!!! :shocked:

Definitely Allegra.

Now, the important question is, did he look schmexii when he cried? :naughty:

--Jack

:lmao: :lmao:

and you can distinguish the color of the hair in that vid? :shocked: hun, you surprise me! if that girl is allegra, she's really tall!!! :shocked:

YES

shes just a bit shorter than mika

i guess she must over 178cm

I think it's really Allegra, he wouldn't be so "brother-ish" with Yasmine i think... And i don't know about the crying ! Only one person reported it whereas several people already made their reviews... Maybe this one took her dreams for reality :naughty: I don't know, really, only translating what i see on the other forum :blush-anim-cl:

And you all meanies !! You want to see the boy cry ?! :thumbdown: I'm sure he looked soooooooooooo ceyksi if he really did cry :mf_lustslow:

It's Allegra. You can tell from her haircut. And height. And dress.

--Jack

She's really tall, though. I think her voice sounding "young" gives it away to me. I can't realy tell from her haircut--a bit too blurry for me to discern and I'm not sure how Paloma's haircut is really, to compare. Her dress does seem more "Allegra."

Well, people have already confirmed that it's Allegra, but we know she's tall. I think she's actually the tallest, so I don't understand why people keep wondering about that?

She has the darkest hair, and is the only one who has a short even fringe. Paloma's hair texture is different, and she has no fringe. Etc etc etc. Also, the figures are different...

Hahah, I bet I sound weird now. I just remember when everyone's photos were posted on this forum, and I have very good visual memory, especially for people's proportions, 'cause I draw...

--Jack

P.S. They really are all gorgeous in that family.

Told ya. :-P It's easy to tell by the hair (cut and color).

--Jack

It *is* her! Awww, Allegra and Mika dueting is so sweet... He's so affectionate and brotherly to her, they have the big brother, little sister thing going on. And she's so pretty and sweet and obviously has great affection for her brother. :wub2: She's seems a bit shy, she's so cute!

Well, people have already confirmed that it's Allegra, but we know she's tall. I think she's actually the tallest, so I don't understand why people keep wondering about that?

She has the darkest hair, and is the only one who has a short even fringe. Paloma's hair texture is different, and she has no fringe. Etc etc etc. Also, the figures are different...

Hahah, I bet I sound weird now. I just remember when everyone's photos were posted on this forum, and I have very good visual memory, especially for people's proportions, 'cause I draw...

--Jack

Yeah right... You pop star's sisters stalker :sneaky2: