Mika @ Festival Les Voix du Gaou - Toulon (France)

Yoppappop

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO MORE TICKET NOW!!!!

Je sais! Ouah!!! Cà s'est vendu super rapidement mais faut surveiller de temps en temps au cas où il y en aurait d'autres (je pense que les billets mis en vente sont ceux des personnes qui ont juste posé une option dessus avec un paiement par chèque)

• 4 weeks later...

A priori, annulation de tous ses concerts jusqu'au 16 juillet, donc pas de soucis à se faire... A priori...

It seems that it's all his gigs until the 16th that are cancelled, so no worry to have... It seems...

Hello !! I stole some little news from the other forum to make you wait a little bit more for the real reviews of the real people who were really there...

He sang everything but Over My Shoulder

He sang Sweet Dreams and I Want You Back

One of his sister (apparently Allegra, but maybe Yasmine, waiting for the pics or more precise info) sang Happy Ending with him, it was her first appearance on stage and he was really "brotherly" with her (must be Allegra)

No costumes for them, other people on the stage but not them during Lollipop

They all left directly after the show, no signing, no pics, nothing... Maybe some others were luckier than the ones who said that...

That's it !!

Hello !! I stole some little news from the other forum to make you wait a little bit more for the real reviews of the real people who were really there...

He sang everything but Over My Shoulder

He sang Sweet Dreams and I Want You Back

One of his sister (apparently Allegra, but maybe Yasmine, waiting for the pics or more precise info) sang Happy Ending with him, it was her first appearance on stage and he was really "brotherly" with her (must be Allegra)

No costumes for them, other people on the stage but not them during Lollipop

They all left directly after the show, no signing, no pics, nothing... Maybe some others were luckier than the ones who said that...

That's it !!

ooo thanks Yoppappop! I can't wait to see the "Happy Ending" video!

Apparently, he also said after 2 or 3 songs that he couldn't believe that 6 months ago he was in Taratata, and that this was his 3rd concert in France... And that it couldn't be better... And started to cry :tears: :tears: :tears::naughty:

I have had text messages from aude last nite and today. not many details. she said she was very sad cause it was very crowded and she could see nothing, poor thing..

she SO wanted to meet mika and luke and martin after the show, but she could not. everyone was sent out by security after the show. no meeting, no signing, quite harsh of them. :boxed:

poor aude, she SO cared about this gig.. it's her 2nd and only for this year and I am really sorry for her. :boxed:

Apparently, he also said after 2 or 3 songs that he couldn't believe that 6 months ago he was in Taratata, and that this was his 3rd concert in France... And that it couldn't be better... And started to cry :tears: :tears: :tears::naughty:

oooohhh :wub2: :wub2: did he really cry? :blink: