Grace Kelly played on Ugly Betty

MIKAontheweb

This may not be the right area to post this, but it's important!

On the popular TV show Ugly Betty (well, at least popular here in the US...does it play other places?), there was a scene with an odd dance remix of a song that sounded very familiar...Grace Kelly!!

How exciting it is that Mika is getting exposure like this, especially to US audiences who are still being too stupid to become HUGE Mika fans??

:) This put me in a good mood!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not watching to carefully (sorry! I'm doing my homework as I watch), but it's tonight's new episode in the US ...there are many scenes in a dance club...and that's about all I can say. Yea, I should really not watch television whilst I work. :wink2:

Yes, it was on at 8. Time differences are starting to confuse me a bit...lol

OOOOOH LOL im confused to...whats the timee now there?!

lol its allmost 6 now :)

I've got a few weeks to go till I watch 'Punch Out'. We're still on Episode 14 (I'm Coming Out) over here; an episode a week (Monday). FIVE WEEKS TO GO TILL I HEAR 'GRACE KELLY' ON 'UGLY BETTY' :woot_jump:

hey americans rnt stoopid...just a little sloow thats all haha

but hes atually startin to catch on pretty fast but in more in a DL kinda way, at least where i'm fomr. Most people i know like grace kelly but dont kno much else. I really wanna c the show ugly betty i never wathced it before

Funny coincidence: The show starts today with the very first episode in Germany :wink2:

but actually we already have a tv programme here, called "Verliebt in Berlin" which is very similar to Ugly Betty; even the actress looks quite similar and also the story is almost the same because it is based on the same columbian prototype - seems to work though :wink2:

That's so cool! I love Ugly Betty, she's adorable ^^

And together with Grace Kelly, it's like hte best thing ever ^^

We're on episode 13 here in Sweden, so it is a while til that episode is shown here

I re-watched the episode, and I realized one of the characters (Christina, maybe? The blond fashion designer woman!) says, "Ooo! I love this song! Let's dance!" as Grace Kelly comes on....so they end up *highlighting* Mika's awesomeness!! :):thumb_yello: