Eir

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok...so i know they're not converse but i didn't want to make a new thread!!!

but this is my new shoes and i'm so happy their mine!!!

post-2424-14298365652_thumb.jpg aren't they amazing?? so mika style... :wub2: :wub2:

ok...so i know they're not converse but i didn't want to make a new thread!!!

but this is my new shoes and i'm so happy their mine!!!

[ATTACH]1803[/ATTACH] aren't they amazing?? so mika style... :wub2: :wub2:

Oh JeyJen they're wonderfull!!! :thumb_yello:

Instead now I want these converse :wub2: ...but I hope to find different colours :blink::biggrin2:

post-2851-142983656522_thumb.jpg

funny thing is, shortly after my obsession with mika escalated to the point i'm at now, i finally got the courage to go buy some nice colorful converses(i should mention that down here we call all basketball shoes that look like converses converses,cause the original ones are outrageously expensive and hard to find, unless u live in a major city, and i dont:( ) and they're so stripy and yellow and orange and green:wub2: i love 'em! and loads of people have told me they're 'mikalish' - so i say it was definitely a good purchase :thumb_yello:

Oh JeyJen they're wonderfull!!! :thumb_yello:

Instead now I want these converse :wub2: ...but I hope to find different colours :blink::biggrin2:

oh eir!!! i saw them in many different colors!!! just look for them and i'm sure you'll find them! btw,that converse are STRA-FIGHE!:thumb_yello:

I posted here back at the beginning of the thread that I would have to save hard for a pair - and that my children had to come first. My boyfriend calls me the other day, met me for lunch - and gave me a brand new pair of white converse trainers/boots - and said I can Mikafy them with fabric pens if I want.

They are so smart - and I love them!!!!

(My 25 year old son said today, when he saw them - why are you wearing Mika shoes????) :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I posted here back at the beginning of the thread that I would have to save hard for a pair - and that my children had to come first. My boyfriend calls me the other day, met me for lunch - and gave me a brand new pair of white converse trainers/boots - and said I can Mikafy them with fabric pens if I want.

(My 25 year old son said today, when he saw them - why are you wearing Mika shoes????) :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

that's so great! people tell me that i'm wearing things mika would like or wear himself(:naughty: ) increasingly often these days! he's got us all brainwashed i tell ya!:roftl: but i'm not complaining:biggrin2:

oh your boyfriend loves you!!! and white are simply awesome! i really like them! :wub2:

oh your boyfriend loves you!!! and white are simply awesome! i really like them! :wub2:

He does :wub2: and he does not mind me talking about Mika either :wub2: Not sure whether to do some doodles like Mika has done, or to leave them white!!

I love converse!! Mostly because it's so easy to customize them. I always sew things one mine (which makes it so hard to throw them away when they're completely worn out). Mine:

These have Brian Molko on them.

con1.jpg

con2.jpg

'Provehito in Altum' cuz it's a nice motto from a nice band (it means something along the lines of 'Launch forth into the deep').

con3.jpg

'Poser' because (mean) people have called me that in the past.. So I just put it on my shoe. The rainbow and star just because I like rainbows.. and stars. *shrugs*

shoe1.jpg

These shoes are all quite old though, I could do with a new pair. :D

What do Mika's shoes say anyway? I see he also has stuff written on them but all I can make out is 'Kiss Me'.

I love converse!! Mostly because it's so easy to customize them. I always sew things one mine (which makes it so hard to throw them away when they're completely worn out). Mine:

These have Brian Molko on them.

con1.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/_leni/random/con2.jpg

'Provehito in Altum' cuz it's a nice motto from a nice band (it means something along the lines of 'Launch forth into the deep').

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/_leni/random/con3.jpg

'Poser' because (mean) people have called me that in the past.. So I just put it on my shoe. The rainbow and star just because I like rainbows.. and stars. *shrugs*

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/_leni/shoe1.jpg

These shoes are all quite old though, I could do with a new pair. :D

What do Mika's shoes say anyway? I see he also has stuff written on them but all I can make out is 'Kiss Me'.

Your shoes are pretty! I have the same green colour on my converse, but wihtout the picture of course ^^

Really smart to make those funny things on your shoes, I wish I had imagination for that ^^

• 2 weeks later...

i need some white converse as cheap as they come for my costume in july :blink:

Then i am going to destroy them by painting them red with black spots :naughty:

Yeeeeeeah! My 'new' Converse! :biggrin2:

I found them @ Marktplaats (Dutch eBay), a girl who lives nearby sold them so it was easy for me to pick them up after work today. :biggrin2:

The white (caused by the washing machine) hurts my eyes, but I think I'll get them dirty quite fast. :biggrin2:

Converse.jpg

Yeeeeeeah! My 'new' Converse! :biggrin2:

I found them @ Marktplaats (Dutch eBay), a girl who lives nearby sold them so it was easy for me to pick them up after work today. :biggrin2:

The white (caused by the washing machine) hurts my eyes, but I think I'll get them dirty quite fast. :biggrin2:

Converse.jpg

WOW!!!!! These are great - as mine are pure white, I have been looking for ideas to decorate them - yours look great!!

Cool to hear that you like them! :thumb_yello:

She herself got them off eBay but they didn't fit her too well because she has narrow feet (luckily they fit me well even though I have narrow feet too). Both of us had never seen these 'rainbow shoes' before, maybe it's a limited edition - or maybe an edition from ages ago? :biggrin2: