The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

I believe he's performing on the show on Jul 26th - a few weeks!!

Don't forget to record it! I recorded his interview on MuchOnDemand and I've watched in a dozen times now! I should have you gals over - we have a 60 inch tv and MIKA is soooo beautiful when he's larger than life! Aaaahhh!

*tempted to go watch now*

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

July 26th peeps! Our boy will be shaking his thang on So You Think You Can Dance. He announced it on Mika Sounds. I think there are a couple of threads about it in the news section.

I did not know that either!! :shocked:

Hey! Anybody out there who can confirm that Mika will be on So You Think You Can Dance????? This we need to know - so we can mark our calenders to watch and or tape!!!!! Very important stuff!!! :thumb_yello:

Anyone????:biggrin2:

I would rather go to Osheaga than this other festival because Amy Winehouse, Paolo Nutini and Arctic Monkeys are playing too. But they're all going to be at the Virgin Festival in Toronto the same weekend so I'm going to that instead.

Now if Mika would just go to the Virgin Festival it would save me a whole lot of trouble and money.

Hey! Anybody out there who can confirm that Mika will be on So You Think You Can Dance????? This we need to know - so we can mark our calenders to watch and or tape!!!!! Very important stuff!!! :thumb_yello:

Anyone????:biggrin2:

Mika has confirmed it! Mika Sounds is down right now, but you can check later and see.

Does anyone know any tour dates for Canada?

I know about Quebec, (its very sad because i was there last month visiting) but does anyone know about Calgary, or even Edmonton area!

Thanks, because i think i may possibly die of lack of mikaness if i dont see im live :)

I know about Quebec, (its very sad because i was there last month visiting) but does anyone know about Calgary, or even Edmonton area!

Thanks, because i think i may possibly die of lack of mikaness if i dont see im live :)

I hear ya girl

lets see some Mika dates in the contry of Ca n a da :roftl:

I just checked on the website.

Oh my.:blink:

If Mika's there, I'll definitely only get a single day pass...

I don't know enough of the bands to want to go the whole weekend.

I know 3. Wow.

That just shows you how much I know about the music of today.

I just checked on the website.

Oh my.:blink:

If Mika's there, I'll definitely only get a single day pass...

I don't know enough of the bands to want to go the whole weekend.

I know 3. Wow.

That just shows you how much I know about the music of today.

LOL. I havent been on the site in a while, i'll go check it out :]

Hey Uhsofamous! Another Albertan fan?! I'm in Calgary, and I think apart from me there's one more Albertan fan around these parts!

Honestly, I'm a bit skeptical that he'll come by Alberta, simply because this whole province is stereotypically redneck, lol. I'm pretty much banking on flying off to see him Seattle/Vancouver/LA or something if/when the fall tour is announced. I too have a near-fatal case of lack-of-Mikaness.

But, if he does come to Calgary and/or Edmonton, I'll definitely see you there! :punk:

PS: Stop by the Canadian thread and say hi, if you've not done so already:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3359

What ? no posts since 2007-07-02 ??? Well I guess we hang out in the Mika @ Québec thread now ! :naughty:

I know... but it's not on his myspace or mikasounds... Maybe they scheduled Sweden first than Good Morning America ask him to do the show and since USA might be more interesting... And why not do a charity show the same day in Quebec. That way he doesn't have to comeback in Montreal during his next north american tour!

:shocked: No !!! I want him to come back for a real show !!!

:no: *fingers crossed*

What about Osheaga...I think there's still a chance for that...but its expensive!

With the busy schedule he has and doing already one festival in Québec... realistically I think he won't do Osheaga... But I still hope he does !!! I sent a message to the Osheaga profile on Facebook about Mika and here's what they told me :

Bonjour Véronique,

Merci de votre intérêt pour le festival Osheaga!

Mikka n’a présentement pas confirmé sa présence à Osheaga et nous sommes dans l’incapacité de vous dire si des négociations pour amener le groupe au festival sont en cours. Par contre, nous pouvons vous aviser que des nouveaux artistes vont être annoncés et vous pouvez vous attendre à des surprises. Veuillez vous inscrire à notre liste de courriel à http://www.osheaga.com ou à notre blog à http://www.myspace.com/osheaga pour rester dans le coup et pour obtenir les nouvelles fraîches comme l’annonce de nouveaux artistes!

Sincèrement,

L’Équipe Osheaga

http://www.osheaga.com/fr

I believe he's performing on the show on Jul 26th - a few weeks!!

Don't forget to record it! I recorded his interview on MuchOnDemand and I've watched in a dozen times now! I should have you gals over - we have a 60 inch tv and MIKA is soooo beautiful when he's larger than life! Aaaahhh!

*tempted to go watch now*

Thx for the info !!! I shall record that !! :thumb_yello:

HELLO!!!

I just got back to Australia from Vancouver, and I just wanna say...

I LOVE CANADA!!!

Although I saw very very very very little of Canada, it was like the best 2 weeks of my life!!!

I went to Whistler and it was the first time I have seen snow ever and it was really exciting!!

AND EVERYBODY WAS REALLY NICE.

I just wanna go back now.

But the 17 hour flight was hell.

HELLO!!!

I LOVE CANADA!!!

Although I saw very very very very little of Canada, it was like the best 2 weeks of my life!!!

I went to Whistler and it was the first time I have seen snow ever and it was really exciting!!

So happy to hear you loved our beautiful country!!! I know the flight is horribly long but you must come back sometime and see the rest of the country!!!:biggrin2:

HELLO!!!

I LOVE CANADA!!!

Wow glad you loved our beautiful country so much !!! Glad you had such a great time !! I was the first time you saw snow in your life ! That's gotta be something... here sometimes we get so sick of it we can't imagine someone being happy to see it ! lol !!!

Next time come and visist the east coast, *hint Montréal :biggrin2:

Wow glad you loved our beautiful country so much !!! Glad you had such a great time !! I was the first time you saw snow in your life ! That's gotta be something... here sometimes we get so sick of it we can't imagine someone being happy to see it ! lol !!!

Next time come and visist the east coast, *hint Montréal :biggrin2:

ahah so true we're kinda sick of the snow now... you know sometimes there is too much of this snow... :bleh: and the cold... grrr.

ahah it just made me giggle

EAST COAST

YIO

HELLO!!!

I LOVE CANADA!!!

Glad you enjoyed yourself! I used to live in Whistler. It's beautiful and a whole lotta fun.

I flew 10.5 hours from Johannesburg to Amsterdam and it's brutal. I can't even imagine 17 hours. I'd probably jump out of the plane.