Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

Mika People <3

You're going to Coachella, right?

He mentions it here near the very end.

im going to coachella!! :) im glad mika is exited about it :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he must have read that you're going and can't wait to see you =D col (chuckle out loud)

good luck, schock. I'm still holding out for Vegas (though I've known in my heart it wouldn't happen) Maybe he will do CO, though. Its more of a central state and he hasn't gone anywhere near those.

yeah! ofcourse its because we will be there! hehe

hahaha I really hope you and summer have a great time, its going to be great ^_^ and take pics and give him a hug from me lol

i will!!!

i opened my first american bank acount today hehe

and even ordered SNOOPY checks!

we dont have that option of fun checks in israel :)

someone called me today about a website... israeli guy that live here...

someone my parents know told him i make websites....

so i hope he will take me for the job :) i need to start working...

Oooh, thats fun! Snoopy is fabulous! I would get pooh-bear checks, though. hehe I remember whe my mum would let us pick out her fun checks and I would always insist on pooh-bear. I wonder if they have fun checks in London... =\ I really wish Mika would have responded, I could use some advice about life there and I don't really know anyone XP

Oooh, I wish you luck! That is so cool! If he knows whats best for his site, he'll go with you. Thats great the word is getting around, even slightly.=D

there was no pooh option :(

OMG...he's coming back to NY????????? I am in heaven...now just gotta watch out for when the tickets go on sale. :thumb_yello:

they didnt yet?

the SF and LA r allready on sale :)

OMG...he's coming back to NY????????? I am in heaven...now just gotta watch out for when the tickets go on sale. :thumb_yello:

We NYers gotta keep each other updated on tickets!!! As SOON as we get word of them being on sale we MUST post about it.

I look forward to seeing you there!!!!

:shocked: How can there be no pooh-bear option!? :blink: Well, Peanuts definitely is a great alternative :thumb_yello:

lol atleast i got an option! and no boring checks !

i got a cool cowboy hat for coachella today! hehe

Sivan, if you have time, can you please ask him about Sydney. Where and when?? I am going bonkers here.

Excellent thread by the way. :thumb_yello::punk:

Aussie :insane:

Sivan, thank you again ... yes we in OZ would love to know what & where he may be & doing ?!!:biggrin2: Wherever it is I will have a long way to travel ... I don't live in a city .... BUT he could come to my verandha !!!!:wink2::roftl:

Perhaps you could ask him ???!!!:sneaky2:

Sivan, thank you again ... yes we in OZ would love to know what & where he may be & doing ?!!:biggrin2: Wherever it is I will have a long way to travel ... I don't live in a city .... BUT he could come to my verandha !!!!:wink2::roftl:

Perhaps you could ask him ???!!!:sneaky2:

We beg and grovel at your feet. You are our only hope.

No pressure. :naughty:

Aussie :insane: