Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is anyone surprised at how short this US tour is? I'm a little surprised, but since he has so many other obligations elsewhere I can understand why it's so brief, I suppose.

smaller venue = better for us

but we want mika to b happy so im sure he would like the venues to b bigger and sold out :)

yeah im so selfish, i want him to be succesful so bad, but at the same time i want him to stay small so i have more of a chance of meeting him and seeing him and stuff

smaller venue = better for us

but we want mika to b happy so im sure he would like the venues to b bigger and sold out :)

I'm rooting for Mika to become HUGE in the US.. but that means less personal time with the great one. I will make a self-sacrafice and promote him. haha :bleh:

yeah im so selfish, i want him to be succesful so bad, but at the same time i want him to stay small so i have more of a chance of meeting him and seeing him and stuff

yeah i know :)

but we love mika and we want him happy ;)

guys i started learning the guitar today :) wish me luck!

learned 3 chords! lol and i change between them kinda fast! heehee

We are all Mikassiahs. Spreading his love. I'm totally buying that Mika hoodie to wear with my Mika shirt and braces.

I'm totally wearing this shirt and some braces! I can't decide between the braces that have piano keys of the red ones w/ white hearts. Can't wait. :)

And I'm all for Mika being successfull....after I meet him in June. ;)

post-2109-142983655428_thumb.jpg

I'm totally wearing this shirt and some braces! I can't decide between the braces that have piano keys of the red ones w/ white hearts. Can't wait. :)

And I'm all for Mika being successfull....after I meet him in June. ;)

Have you met him/seen him live yet?

ThatPinkSock, nope, this'll be my first time. Chicago is the closest to me that he's toured thus far!

lovetoday - that's what I said to my mom, but she made me second guess myself! I think the piano keys will look the cutest!

go for it, i wonder if hes wearing his good old red ones during his us tour, i have amzing video of him putting them on during grace kelly HOTT ... but it would be sick to match him, imagine if he has piano key ones

ThatPinkSock, nope, this'll be my first time. Chicago is the closest to me that he's toured thus far!

lovetoday - that's what I said to my mom, but she made me second guess myself! I think the piano keys will look the cutest!

He is the most amazing artist live I'd ever seen! kjdfsdfjk I'm sooo excited for you! Tip: Bring something to smuggle a camer with. Cause I need Chicago pics like woah :thumb_yello:

I bet martin can teach you!!

Martindad.jpg

lol i sent him a message some time ago asking if he has tips...so he said "PLAY LOUD! VERY LOUD!" lol

so i guess thats what im gonna do! just hope the naigbours wont kill me....lol

oh yeah, like im taking a sweatshirt even tho its in nyc and on june 15th, find a way to smuggle it in just incase, the gramercy was in march so i had pants oin and it worke dout nicely, i gotta figure out if the sweatshirts gunna work in june..

lol i sent him a message some time ago asking if he has tips...so he said "PLAY LOUD! VERY LOUD!" lol

aw thats so cute i love martin

lovetoday - that would be pretty amazing if he were wearing piano keys. I bet he's got a closet full set aside just for his braces collection. ;)

ThatPinkSock - thanks, girl! I am def smuggling in my camera and I am also def planning to be right at the front of the stage, so hopefully I'll getcha some good Chi-town pictures. LOL!

Zomgosh! You have ins with Martin!!!! Was this a myspace message? I'm friends with him on myspace but I'm too shy to talk to him. :blush-anim-cl: I talked to him at Borders though! Ahh he's cute.

lovetoday - that would be pretty amazing if he were wearing piano keys. I bet he's got a closet full set aside just for his braces collection. ;)

ThatPinkSock - thanks, girl! I am def smuggling in my camera and I am also def planning to be right at the front of the stage, so hopefully I'll getcha some good Chi-town pictures. LOL!

I'm counting on you!! I'll try my best to get you top quality NY pictures. I have a lot up already in Sivan's albums.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikalive

i couldnt get mine up in her albusm and im mad, maybe ill try again soon, ill add mor epictures i get at the nokia this time, my gramercy pics were good, i was fornt row but to the side