• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NE PEOPLE u saw the new date?!?!?

and miami to!!! :)

thank u dcdeb :)

No problem -- wasn't sure if you wanted me to post the dates here as well, but I see you're on top of things! I should have known...:biggrin2:

dcdeb

No problem -- wasn't sure if you wanted me to post the dates here as well, but I see you're on top of things! I should have known...:biggrin2:

dcdeb

no no ofcourse u guys need to update me!!!

:punk:

:shocked: Where did you find out about the new dates!?

And, congratulations DC, Florida and New York... :tears: I'm... I'm really happy for you :crybaby:

dcdeb found them... sorry there is no vegas date...

im on my cell phone ill b back later from my laptop

:shocked: Where did you find out about the new dates!?

And, congratulations DC, Florida and New York... :tears: I'm... I'm really happy for you :crybaby:

So so sorry, Shontih... I know you were counting on an LV date :(

I got the dates from a couple different blogs, and then the list turned up

on perezhilton.com, so it must be right...

But there are still dates open after the Miami date, and before he goes

to back to Europe...

dcdeb

I'm right there with you shontih:crybaby:. I was hoping for at least a Las Vegas stop too. I'm willing to make the trip from Salt Lake any day. I was so sad today:tears:. Lets not throw in the towel just yet tho! Let's stay positive and keep our fingers crossed. Maybe there's still some dates to be announced. I've been checking my local radio stations websites daily to see if they are listing any "small venue" concerts ....just in case.

Yay! My parents think I'm insane because I've been running around my house screaming, "MIKA IS COMING TO SEE ME!!!!! I'M GOING TO SEE MIKA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" and jumping up and down. They should be pleased though, because if it wasn't for this NY date, I would still be angry with them for not letting me find a way to get to Boston.

sock girl....be carefull!!!!

I have to tape my toes together cause one is erm.. not moving. It hurts like a mutha! It BETTER be healed by the time June 15th rolls around so I can walk however many city blocks I need to for Mika <33

Sivan, Shonith, and anyone else whos seeing him on tour.. How many hours early are you showing up?? I'm thinking 4 but I can do 5 or 6.

I have to tape my toes together cause one is erm.. not moving. It hurts like a mutha! It BETTER be healed by the time June 15th rolls around so I can walk however many city blocks I need to for Mika <33

Sivan, Shonith, and anyone else whos seeing him on tour.. How many hours early are you showing up?? I'm thinking 4 but I can do 5 or 6.

hmmm i think i arrived at 2pm! and the door opened at 8.... THO!

no one was there so my mom and i walked on melrose for few hours... i came back at like 5.... met summer there and there were like 8 more ppl ...

BUT! the next tour i think its bigger places...so more ppl :)

maybe we will wait from 3? im not sure and i dont mind getting there early... its fun just waiting and talking to ppl :)

hmmm i think i arrived at 2pm! and the door opened at 8.... THO!

no one was there so my mom and i walked on melrose for few hours... i came back at like 5.... met summer there and there were like 8 more ppl ...

BUT! the next tour i think its bigger places...so more ppl :)

maybe we will wait from 3? im not sure and i dont mind getting there early... its fun just waiting and talking to ppl :)

I love talking to Mika fans! They're just as crazy as we are. =] At the gramercy I made friends with these two fabulous gay guys. They were like "shes hysterical, I love her" and I was like "Sniffle *Hyperventilate*"

I love talking to Mika fans! They're just as crazy as we are. =] At the gramercy I made friends with these two fabulous gay guys. They were like "shes hysterical, I love her" and I was like "Sniffle *Hyperventilate*"

yeah at the La show there were few crazy girls and they met 2 gay guys there and it seem like they had a blast! lol

Shame he's only got the one Canadian date.

Maybe Toronto again since he's doing Montreal? Maybe BC or Alberta?

He sure is doing a lot of touring! Wonder if he's ever really exhausted from it.

[tiiiiing!] That's the sound of my two cents.