Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sock, you are SOOOOO Lucky you're getting to see the Great One in New York in June, especially so close to your birthday! Remember me? I'm the one that shares your birthday with you. Well, I for one am not getting any birthday wishes this year - he's not coming anywhere near Vancouver, it seems, and I can't seem to find out much more about that Osheaga Festival in Montreal on September 8th & 9th. However, I keep praying that maybe, maybe there's a chance that the festival just might be the launch of a Canadian tour?!?!????!!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2::mf_lustslow: Well, we can always dream...... BTW, I loved the picture of your Mika shrine,:punk: I tried to answer you a few times but your mailbox was full. Cheers!

Sock, you are SOOOOO Lucky you're getting to see the Great One in New York in June, especially so close to your birthday! Remember me? I'm the one that shares your birthday with you. Well, I for one am not getting any birthday wishes this year - he's not coming anywhere near Vancouver, it seems, and I can't seem to find out much more about that Osheaga Festival in Montreal on September 8th & 9th. However, I keep praying that maybe, maybe there's a chance that the festival just might be the launch of a Canadian tour?!?!????!!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2::mf_lustslow: Well, we can always dream...... BTW, I loved the picture of your Mika shrine,:punk: I tried to answer you a few times but your mailbox was full. Cheers!

Ill try to take as many mikagasmic pictures as I can (IF I get to see him! I dont actually have the tickets in hand) for your birthday! Good luck with meeting him and maybe youll get enough Mika stuff to make your own shrine =]

What!? :shocked: I've been made a mod!? :blink: When?

I just checked and I think it is Sivan, steph, and freddie who have been made mods. But thank you for saying that I'm a mikinspiration!! *blush blush* =D hehe

Youd make the most delish mod, Shonith =]

Hi

Can you find out who is supporting Mika on the UK tour. The official newsletter said it's a band called Pull Tiger Tail, but their own site doesn't mention it. Any ideas?

Hi

Can you find out who is supporting Mika on the UK tour. The official newsletter said it's a band called Pull Tiger Tail, but their own site doesn't mention it. Any ideas?

Pull Tiger Tail did a remix of GK. I like it anyway. :naughty:

btw avoca...my head turns when i see all those dates...as we talked before...isn't too much for a human being? without any 'external support'??? omg, mrs. penniman, keep your eyes open and protect the child! :wink2:

obvious reply...MIKA IS NOT A HUMAN BEING, HE'S SUPERNATURAL!!!:biggrin2:

Has the Osheaga Festival been confirmed yet?

I sent an email! I they sent me this (on may 1st):

Hi nicka,

Thanks for your interest in Osheaga!

Mika has not been confirmed to play at Osheaga, but hey, anything is possible!

Hmm so i guess not for now. But like they said, anything is possible !:P