Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

lovetoday - that would be pretty amazing if he were wearing piano keys. I bet he's got a closet full set aside just for his braces collection. ;)

ThatPinkSock - thanks, girl! I am def smuggling in my camera and I am also def planning to be right at the front of the stage, so hopefully I'll getcha some good Chi-town pictures. LOL!

Then I'll probably be right there next to you! I'm planning on getting there early, getting to the front, taking lots of Mikagasmic pictures, and then, of course, meet him afterwards, then coming back here and posting all of my pictures, and letting everyone know when the wedding is. I figured I should throw that last part in since I'm inviting the whole MFC to it...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zomgosh! You have ins with Martin!!!! Was this a myspace message? I'm friends with him on myspace but I'm too shy to talk to him. :blush-anim-cl: I talked to him at Borders though! Ahh he's cute.

u see? i never met him :(

i was hoping to see him at coachella but didnt see him :( sniff sniff

im still trying to figure out how to get to san fransisco to see him... its 6 hours drive by car....

6 hours ? reaaalllllyyy worth it to see Mika, would do it anytime !!! Actually I loooooooove long car rides so it's not really a sacrifice for me hehe :naughty:

We are all Mikassiahs. Spreading his love. I'm totally buying that Mika hoodie to wear with my Mika shirt and braces.

Mikassiah.... hehe love that word

smaller venue = better for us

but we want mika to b happy so im sure he would like the venues to b bigger and sold out :)

exactly

I bet martin can teach you!!

Martindad.jpg

that is such a CUTE picture !

u see? i never met him :(

i was hoping to see him at coachella but didnt see him :( sniff sniff

awwww but there's always june 8th ! :D

I really hope Mika comes to Melbourne...

HI DANGEROUS KAT !!! I HOPE HE GOES TO MELBOURNE TOOOOOO !!!

I don't think i have chatted with you much yet ... do you visit THE AUSTRALIAN THREAD ???!!! PLEASE DO ... WE HAVE A LAUGH THERE !!!!!!:punk::biggrin2:

I don't think i have chatted with you much yet ... do you visit THE AUSTRALIAN THREAD ???!!! PLEASE DO ... WE HAVE A LAUGH THERE !!!!!!:punk::biggrin2:

Yeh its GREAT in there

<eats crocodile tail> :biggrin2:

No, I like when you quote 'cause sometimes I forget what happened earlier in the thread and then you remind me! Also, you can NEVER quote too many pictures especially of Mika! lol

lol I'll visit it soon. I haven't had much time lately really. Well this weekend I'll be free...FREE! FREEEE! Mwahahaha!....

:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

i wish he would come to san diego,i mean he does come to LA but gas prices costs so much that i just dont want to drive all the way up there...boo gas prices, $3.50 a gallon out here, are you kidding me? i love mika but i dont like high gas prices...

i wish he would come to san diego,i mean he does come to LA but gas prices costs so much that i just dont want to drive all the way up there...boo gas prices, $3.50 a gallon out here, are you kidding me? i love mika but i dont like high gas prices...

u wont come to see mika because of gas??? NO! u have to if u like him :)

its a GOOD show!

dont eat for 2 days...save on food... ;) lol :bleh:

u wont come to see mika because of gas??? NO! u have to if u like him :)

its a GOOD show!

dont eat for 2 days...save on food... ;) lol :bleh:

I'd totally starve for a week to see Mika!

aryap8, is there like a train there or somethin'?