i added it thanks!

Too expensive to go to Stockholm :/

But the festival is free and there are other good bands and singers there :'(

Stupid Stockholm to be so far away! ^^

Too expensive to go to Stockholm :/

But the festival is free and there are other good bands and singers there :'(

Stupid Stockholm to be so far away! ^^

im sorry :( how long is it from u?

woot for this thread, i was getting so confused reading tour dates all over the net.

HE LEAVES FOR AMERICA THE DAY I LEAVE FOR ENGLAND.

MAYBE I'LL GO LOOK FOR HIS HOUSE. XD

dont scare me please.... :bleh:

It's quite far. Don't know how many miles, but it takes 5 hours by car. ANd I guess it would take maybe 7 hours by train :/

im still trying to figure out how to get to san fransisco to see him... its 6 hours drive by car....

ok im off to bed... night *hugs*

im still trying to figure out how to get to san fransisco to see him... its 6 hours drive by car....

ok im off to bed... night *hugs*

Hey, Mika might show up at your place and ask if you need a ride. You never know!

Is anyone surprised at how short this US tour is? I'm a little surprised, but since he has so many other obligations elsewhere I can understand why it's so brief, I suppose.

yeah it is short... but better than last time i guess?

next time will probably be bigger ;)

It takes time to get big in the US. Give it time, Mika will do it.

Yeah he will. I made a CD to play in my art class and everyone (excluding this boy who likes to tease me about my Mika love) LOVES it! That boy turned it off during "love today" and everyone in the class was like "Noo! Put it back!" and it was one of their first times hearing it =] Loves it <3

Mika is far tooooo infectious for the US to ignore him. Plus, he's so unique that I think this will totally play in his favor!

Also...I have noticed he's getting a lot of attention on other forums that I post on, so I really think he is starting to make some progress.

I play him in my computer class all the time and at first everyone was like, "turn that crap off!" and made comments about how he was sooo gay. And now everyone ASKS me to play his music. My English teacher plays it in her class too. I might even be going to the Mika concert with her, lol. She's a cool teacher (obviously). I guess it takes people a while to warm up to Mika but once they have, they can't get enough of him! I will admit I started laughing the first time I saw Grace Kelly and then by the second time I loved it!

I play him in my computer class all the time and at first everyone was like, "turn that crap off!" and made comments about how he was sooo gay. And now everyone ASKS me to play his music. My English teacher plays it in her class too. I might even be going to the Mika concert with her, lol. She's a cool teacher (obviously). I guess it takes people a while to warm up to Mika but once they have, they can't get enough of him! I will admit I started laughing the first time I saw Grace Kelly and then by the second time I loved it!

We are all Mikassiahs. Spreading his love. I'm totally buying that Mika hoodie to wear with my Mika shirt and braces.

We are all Mikassiahs. Spreading his love. I'm totally buying that Mika hoodie to wear with my Mika shirt and braces.

omg i want the hoodie so bad, im kinda glad that the concerts after schools over tho, i mean, i would totaly feel the need to wear the shirt braces and sweatshirt to school the next day which would be a bad thing

omg i want the hoodie so bad, im kinda glad that the concerts after schools over tho, i mean, i would totaly feel the need to wear the shirt braces and sweatshirt to school the next day which would be a bad thing

Pfft. like you have any friends anyways. Omg zing <3