• Other
    • Casual , kind of in a relationship nothing serious

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For me single for 3 years ish, saying that have dated , had another blind date disaster on Sunday night , so Im leaving it to fate now :biggrin2:

Something similar to me...A few of "i want but i can´t" attempts of relationship and the peaceful state of...single woman?

Now i´m tired XD

67.54% of us are single *giggles at the number 6754*

We should make a personal ad thread, make some MFC love happen

I´m straight, so...it´s difficult to do that on here. Good luck for the lesbians in the forum!! (no offenses, girls, please. And boys...you´re not so few :bleh: )

Yeh I agree , I also think with so much choice I thnik many people are looking for perfection ...

Perfection doesn´t go with me. I only want peace and after 2 stormy relationships (a junkee & a mental guy) i decide that "es mejor estar solo, que mal acompañado" (it´s better to be alone than with bad company)

I got married when I was ONLY 16-years-old and now I have been divorced and happily single for 13 years~~~~

So, can I say that I am SINGLE...LOL

Gosh, you were so young! I'm 18 and I can't imagine myself even close to marriage, I wonder how you managed it when you were 16 :shocked:

Yeh I agree , I also think with so much choice I thnik many people are looking for perfection ...

I don't think that it the question of choice, at least not for me. I think that it is good to marry only if you really love the person and you are in harmony with each other. I have never met anybody lie that and I think that choosing 'the person with best qualities available' is really not sensible thing to do.