• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm Other :insane:

On formal forms I'm usually classed as "living with partner" :naughty:

Definitely in a serious relationship with Mr Max ... nearly 12 years (we have lived together for 11 years) :wub2:

That could have been my words. :wink2:

Except for the Mr Max part - in my case it is Mr Blue I'm here to stay with you :bleh: and we are together for over 4 years, officially living together for 3 years now.

Oh, how cute do you look together!!!! I wish you happiness for the rest of your lives!!!:thumb_yello:

I wish too...I've had broken heart for a long time before I met him. I was abandoned and betrayed two times by other guys :boxed:

Oh, I came here to have some fun before getting to bed and I fell totally depressed, now !!!:sad:

I'm a single, I have always been and I'm afraid I will always be !

I wanted to raise a huge family and here I am, alone with my two cats !!!!Nobody ever noticed me ! Sometimes, I think I'm just invisible !

I thnik if a clairvoyant had told me that, I would have immediately thrown myself from my window or from a bridge !

Fortunalety, I discovered Mika's music to cheer me up !

Who wants to have me just to love me ?

Oh, I came here to have some fun before getting to bed and I fell totally depressed, now !!!:sad:

I'm a single, I have always been and I'm afraid I will always be !

I wanted to raise a huge family and here I am, alone with my two cats !!!!Nobody ever noticed me ! Sometimes, I think I'm just invisible !

I thnik if a clairvoyant had told me that, I would have immediately thrown myself from my window or from a bridge !

Fortunalety, I discovered Mika's music to cheer me up !

Who wants to have me just to love me ?

I've always been single too!!!

Married for seven years. Before that I was single for two years. Prior to that I was married for nine years to a rat fink.

Trust me, you singles that are who are sad you are alone. I know it can be lonely...and that's no fun. But being by yourself is wayyyyyyy better than being with someone BAD.

Count your blessings. Do whatcha wanna do. When you are married you can't! :wink2:

I'm single as well. School takes up a lot of my time right now....That's a pretty lame excuse hey? Oh well.

Most of my friends are married (I've been a bridesmaid 6 times!!!) One day I will wear that white dress!!!:wink2:

Married for seven years. Before that I was single for two years. Prior to that I was married for nine years to a rat fink.

Trust me, you singles that are who are sad you are alone. I know it can be lonely...and that's no fun. But being by yourself is wayyyyyyy better than being with someone BAD.

No kidding. I was 'way more lonely in a loveless relationship than living alone but being secure within myself. I like it so much I've made it a permanent lifestyle.:thumb_yello:

No kidding. I was 'way more lonely in a loveless relationship than living alone but being secure within myself. I like it so much I've made it a permanent lifestyle.:thumb_yello:

I so have to agree with you there , Ive fought being single for a while , late 20's all my friends went as they were married and were having kids , many now are divorced or really unhappy ... single and happy is way better than together and unhappy ..saying that together and happy would be nice:thumb_yello:

I totally agree. I have been happily married for almost 6 years. But before I met my husband I spent a couple of years alone and really enjoyed being single. :thumb_yello:

Best things happen to us when we least expect them and once they happen you know this is it. :mf_lustslow: It is no good to hold to second best, just for the sake of being with anyone.

To happiness in our lives:drink_nl: It`s tea of course...

MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED!!!!!

<grrrrrr>

and two sons, one of 12 and one of 8.

p.s. just a little kidding, but not too much. i think that women spend the first part of their life looking hard and striving for a man to marry, and the second part regretting having done it!

MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED!!!!!

<grrrrrr>

and two sons, one of 12 and one of 8.

p.s. just a little kidding, but not too much. i think that women spend the first part of their life looking hard and striving for a man to marry, and the second part regretting having done it!

Thats an interesting way of putting it ... :thumb_yello:

it may be age, it may be this mikamadness i'm going through... i wish i were in my 20s again!

(with my two sons, obviously....:wink2: )

Yes I know what you mean!!!

We can be 21 in our heads though, and that's where it counts!