• Other
    • Casual , kind of in a relationship nothing serious

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well exactly. The person I was last with made me incredibly miserable (well, only when we broke up LMAO) but I'm "happy on my own." I guess because it's all I've ever known really :roftl:

People always say to me "Don't look for love, love will come to you" and "Love always turns up unexpectedly" and I'm just like "I wasn't looking last year but he still turned out to be a dick" lol

In my experience, that bold bit is an absolute load of crap... I've been not looking for love for almost 7 years... flings not included... :sneaky2:

Yep, I'm one of those people who is single and wants someone... :naughty: If only to get my parents and grandparents off my back about being single (apparently there's something wrong about being almost 26 and single :blink:)

In my experience, that bold bit is an absolute load of crap... I've been not looking for love for almost 7 years... flings not included... :sneaky2:

Yep, I'm one of those people who is single and wants someone... :naughty: If only to get my parents and grandparents off my back about being single (apparently there's something wrong about being almost 26 and single :blink:)

My sister is 27, turning 28 next year and single. Does that make you feel better? :roftl:

• 3 weeks later...