286 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Staus ...

• Single
    • Married
    • Divorced
    • Widowed
    • Other
    • Casual , kind of in a relationship nothing serious

I need to increase the options , the MFC was a much more simple world those days :bleh:

yup, i'd change my "single" from last year to a "serious relationship" now too. :bleh:

btw hi freddie, we haven't spoken for a while, how are you? lol, i'm so busy now with reading/watching mikas countless blogs that i don't have time to post here anymore. :roftl: ok no not really, i just haven't been posting much while there was no tour/no daily news. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yup, i'd change my "single" from last year to a "serious relationship" now too. :bleh:

btw hi freddie, we haven't spoken for a while, how are you? lol, i'm so busy now with reading/watching mikas countless blogs that i don't have time to post here anymore. :roftl: ok no not really, i just haven't been posting much while there was no tour/no daily news. :blush-anim-cl:

Im fine thanks me dear , nice to "see" you!!

Nice to see you all loved up! . hope everything is going well.

Yes there is enough tour information to keep you out of trouble :wink2:

I hope the German website is going well for you

good to hear you're fine. :original: for me, almost everything's brilliant, relationship so far is the best i've had in my life (and the others weren't bad :bleh:), website is steadily growing in content, ideas and members - all i need for perfect happiness now would be a job i like. or well, for the moment almost any job would do. :rolleyes:

good to hear you're fine. :original: for me, almost everything's brilliant, relationship so far is the best i've had in my life (and the others weren't bad :bleh:), website is steadily growing in content, ideas and members - all i need for perfect happiness now would be a job i like. or well, for the moment almost any job would do. :rolleyes:

You have the perfect life .. NEARLY .. most jobs suck :thumbdown:!!

Im really pleased for you :thumb_yello:

...Jumps out of skin at seeing Kelty :naughty:

Its been here for agessssss .. I lost it ..ohh and the thread:wink2:

*points at discarded Frekkie skin on the ground*

Errr, you might need that..

Yeah, this thread is old dude..

You could add "still single" to the poll :lol3:

15% are happily married awwww sweet :wub2:

What's that about "happily"? I don't see "happily" on your poll...:fisch:

I'm not married - but I will be a month from today! Is that close enough? :roftl:

(So weird. Still can't wrap my head around this whole married thing. And am starting to have heart palpitations over changing my name). :roftl:

What's that about "happily"? I don't see "happily" on your poll...:fisch:

I'm not married - but I will be a month from today! Is that close enough? :roftl:

(So weird. Still can't wrap my head around this whole married thing. And am starting to have heart palpitations over changing my name). :roftl:

Awwww Ive been chatting to your future hubby , hes struggling with the mushy peas :roftl:

Whats "other" , I dont see any categories left:shocked:

Awwww Ive been chatting to your future hubby , hes struggling with the mushy peas :roftl:

Whats "other" , I dont see any categories left:shocked:

What about "engaged" or something? :)

And my answer? Single :wink2:

• 1 year later...
:roftl::roftl:

Status means nothing .. happiness is the key :biggrin2:

Single and happy over married and not any day

Freeedoooom:wub2:

Well exactly. The person I was last with made me incredibly miserable (well, only when we broke up LMAO) but I'm "happy on my own." I guess because it's all I've ever known really :roftl:

People always say to me "Don't look for love, love will come to you" and "Love always turns up unexpectedly" and I'm just like "I wasn't looking last year but he still turned out to be a dick" lol