Yoppappop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, we had a good view, but i dont think as good as yours!! lol :thumb_yello:

haha no im pretty sure my view was one of the best, because at my view mika kept looking in my eyes 1 because of the poster and 2 because my camera was in his face the whole time lol

watch that video in the last 4 seconds he makes eye contact with me lol, its alos in the the picture i have of him looking at me. but that one you can seemore clearly lol i have 2 documented cases of himlooking at me, and that pink sock has another(we were next to each other) he did it alot and it made my life.

haha same, but not so much on the computer because whenever im IMing people and am sarcastic, they think im mad at them or something lol

hahaha that happens but usually people think im being seirous and im like no, i was joking.

haha no im pretty sure my view was one of the best, because at my view mika kept looking in my eyes 1 because of the poster and 2 because my camera was in his face the whole time lol

watch that video in the last 4 seconds he makes eye contact with me lol, its alos in the the picture i have of him looking at me. but that one you can seemore clearly lol i have 2 documented cases of himlooking at me, and that pink sock has another(we were next to each other) he did it alot and it made my life.

omgg LUCKY he definetly stared at you. LUCKY. lol. what did the sign say, because i think i saw someone with a sign?

omgg LUCKY he definetly stared at you. LUCKY. lol. what did the sign say, because i think i saw someone with a sign?

it said mikagasm, me an dthat pink sock held it, an dhe kep tlooking at the poster and reading then at us hahaha it was wonderful, and then after the concert we asked if he saw our poster and he said yes, then we asked if he liked our poster an dhe said yes hahaha

it said mikagasm, me an dthat pink sock held it, an dhe kep tlooking at the poster and reading then at us hahaha it was wonderful, and then after the concert we asked if he saw our poster and he said yes, then we asked if he liked our poster an dhe said yes hahaha

hahaha!! who wouldn't like that poster?? lol!! thats so cool, he's such a great guy lol. that concert was awesome too!

Were you the one who kept yelling OH MY GOD in backgroung? :roftl:

maybe...haha i dont think i said omg in that video, because usually i dont talk when im recording, but the i want you - "to ant me" was me an dthat pink sock hahahaha, i am screaming omg omg in my holy johnny one

you are sooo luckky! i was there too and i was around the corner also by the mtv storeee, thats why i wanna go to gma to get as close as possible aagain!

hahaha!! who wouldn't like that poster?? lol!! thats so cool, he's such a great guy lol. that concert was awesome too!

he is a great guy! he hugged me, and asked if it was my birthday(i had a pin), and loved the gift i got him,( and conversed with me)of course hes a great guy

you are sooo luckky! i was there too and i was around the corner also by the mtv storeee, thats why i wanna go to gma to get as close as possible aagain!

gma is def gunna have a bigger barrier, and its a lot diff than a normal concert lol plus its free

lol did you guys hear anyone scream out during any other world when he goes

"i tried to live alone" and i go LIVE WITH ME MIKA! and all the people around me starting laughing lol

haha no i didnt hear that but did ou hear people FREAKING OUT and screaming while he was talking about holy johnny?

dont judge me and that pink sock.

aw! happy birthday! thats such a good birthday pressent!! :biggrin2:

haha thanks it really was, because i had apin on an dhe touched it but the pin wa son my boob and his finger slipped of, but my real birthdays not untill tmrw lol but we dont have to tell mika, i just considered it my birthday present from him.

haha no i didnt hear that but did ou hear people FREAKING OUT and screaming while he was talking about holy johnny?

dont judge me and that pink sock.

hahah me and my friend starting flipping out when he said that and we did the same exact thing, but we were further back then you so it was probably other people

haha thanks it really was, because i had apin on an dhe touched it but the pin wa son my boob and his finger slipped of, but my real birthdays not untill tmrw lol but we dont have to tell mika, i just considered it my birthday present from him.

haha your a lucky girl, you got felt up, well that might be a stretch, BY MIKA

hahah me and my friend starting flipping out when he said that and we did the same exact thing, but we were further back then you so it was probably other people

probable other people screaming? oh no. that was me an dthat pink sock screaming, my camera goes dpwn for a bit because she started to shake my arm lol

haha your a lucky girl, you got felt up, well that might be a stretch, BY MIKA

we can jst call it that and call it a day, and i dont know what time im going at, its a new kind of concert for me ive never beem to a summer concert series one. plus it depends on the train schedual lol

hahah yeahh, do you think the bigger barrier will be a good thing or bad?

i dont know, he can se ehis fans in the forn tbetter if their far away, but i dont know the situation with this concert

we can jst call it that and call it a day, and i dont know what time im going at, its a new kind of concert for me ive never beem to a summer concert series one. plus it depends on the train schedual lol

same. i think im gonna take like a 430 AM bus down to the city. fun fun fun. lol.

well i gotta go, study for the bio regents, bye everyone!! nie talking to ya