Mika Dress Up Competition

CazGirl

ARGH, I POSTED THIS EARLIER WHEN THE FORUM RANDOMLY CAME BACK ONLINE BUT EET 'AS DISAPPEEEEERED...

SO HERE IT IS AGAIN! Just incase people for some reason havent seen it! sorry if its been posted already but i was so excited!!!

Calling all in inner Lollipop Girls, Billy Browns, Big Girls, Mrs Browns and all wacky and wild dress up fanatics, your time has arrived!

Mikamyspace brings you the ultimate dress up competition, with 5 pairs of tickets to every UK tour date in May to give away, this is only open to people in the UK!!!

Here's how it works:

Step 1: Get dressed up in your wildest, wackiest outfit possible.

Step 2: Take a short video of yourself in said outfit/constume - maybe even dancing around to your favourite MIKA track or a still photo expressing your costume at it's very best.

Step 3: Post your entry (video or still) as a comment on this blog (or a URL to your entry) and also include the gig you'd like a pair of tickets to, any of the below:

14th May - London Shepherds Bush Empire

16th May – Glasgow Barrowlands

17th May- Birmingham Academy

18th May - Leeds University

And if your entry wins, you will be contacted via MySpace!

REMEMBER! YOU WILL HAVE TO WEAR THE OUTFIT FEATURED IN YOUR ENTRY TO THE GIG TO GAIN ENTRY TO THE GIG OTHERWISE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO GET IN!

MIKA decides the winners! There are 5 pairs of tickets to each gig up for grabs, go get creative!

LOLLIPOPS ALL ROUND!!!

mikamyspace xxx

MIKA DECIDES THE WINNERS AAAAHHH HOW EMBARRASSING! lo!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh noo! dont say that :(

there should be a reason....or not....but watevrr

yay for you CazGirl! :D

hope you win!

ME TOO!!! I can't wait to start shopping. Lots of people have just done fancy dress. Well I got this weird and funky costume from this dance number I did last year' date=' so that might just be a last resort. A few accessories...and violá?

I might take some pictures AND do a video. WHATEVER I NEED TO DO [b']I MUST WIIIIIIN!!!![/b]

ME TOO!!! I can't wait to start shopping. Lots of people have just done fancy dress. Well I got this weird and funky costume from this dance number I did last year, so that might just be a last resort. A few accessories...and violá?

I might take some pictures AND do a video. WHATEVER I NEED TO DO I MUST WIIIIIIN!!!!

:yay: You go girl :bleh: Hope at least someone from the fanclub will win :punk: (although that carrot is quite cool :naughty: )

Is the prize just a pair of regular tickets then? Not backstage ones or anything?

*think of a good (cheap) costume*

I need money :(

i dont know, but everyone else seems to be able to meet him. and besides, the tickets are FREEEEEEEEEEE! Who cares? :roftl: :roftl:

aw mannn only UK people.. once again..

i might just participate for the heck of it though, give me an excuse to dress up and act like a goof-ball.

lol! but remember Mika DOES live in England, and it's easier for just one country to enter and not the whole world! Would be nice if there was a competition for the fans outside UK though.

WELL. I HAVE MY OUTFIT SORTED! Hopefully my friends will help me out and shizz...if they do, I'm deffo sending Mika AND you guys some pix!

lol! but remember Mika DOES live in England, and it's easier for just one country to enter and not the whole world! Would be nice if there was a competition for the fans outside UK though.

WELL. I HAVE MY OUTFIT SORTED! Hopefully my friends will help me out and shizz...if they do, I'm deffo sending Mika AND you guys some pix!

hehey cant wait to see it lol :thumb_yello: i wish i didn't get embarassed so easily otherwise i would do it too