Picture Captions!

Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i cant think of anything humourus:tears: i dont have a sense off humour yet:tears: :crybaby: this is why i dont caption pics anymore

I'm sure you can come up with something. Even i tried to caption a pic once...It was really bad but at least i tried:biggrin2:

I'm better in finding hot Mika pics:naughty:

Maybe you're better in other things too:naughty:

I'm sure you can come up with something. Even i tried to caption a pic once...It was really bad but at least i tried:biggrin2:

I'm better in finding hot Mika pics:naughty:

Maybe you're better in other things too:naughty:

ive come up with loads but they wernt very good.

im good at music, finding stuff in newspapre about mika and have a great imagination, so at least thats alright:wink2: :biggrin2:

Background info:

There is a lil boy sucking on a lollipop, (Mika kind of lolly) ....his mom sitting next to him.The mom realizes what his lil boy is doing there, tells him to stop right now, and that its really not that situation where he should suck on a lollipop...and she can't believe that her son is suck an addict...starts to fight over that lolly, but trying to be unnoticable...

Of course Mika noticed them, reaction:

mika10-1.jpg

*mmm....thinks of unfairness, and is sad for the lil boy* *dark looks to the mom*

Meanwhile: The mom got the lollly away... told her son how rude he is, and that she wont let him eat any more candies.... ... ... lil boy almost crying....

Mika's reaction:

mika1-1.jpg

*I can't watch this any more! Cruelty!* *turns to mic*

ITS UP TO U TO DECIDE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!

NO MORE PIX! :sneaky2:

Background info:

There is a lil boy sucking on a lollipop, (Mika kind of lolly) ....his mom sitting next to him.The mom realizes what his lil boy is doing there, tells him to stop right now, and that its really not that situation where he should suck on a lollipop...and she can't believe that her son is suck an addict...starts to fight over that lolly, but trying to be unnoticable...

mika10-1.jpg

*mmm....thinks of unfairness, and is sad for the lil boy* *dark looks to the mom*

Meanwhile: The mom got the lollly away... told her son how rude he is, and that she wont let him eat any more candies.... ... ... lil boy almost crying....

Mika's reaction:

mika1-1.jpg

NO MORE PIX! :sneaky2:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! that made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

Background info:

mika10-1.jpg

Mika's reaction:

mika1-1.jpg

NO MORE PIX!

ahahhaha!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

i can TOTALLY see that happening:lmfao:

mika10-1.jpg

"You! I told you to get me an expresso, this in front of me is a cappucino. How in the world do you think I can work here, can give an amazing show, can be my amazing self if the people around me can't even get me proper coffee! No, no excuse. YOU'RE FIRED? What? I don't have the right....don't you know who I am? DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"

mika10-1.jpg

"You! I told you to get me an expresso, this in front of me is a cappucino. How in the world do you think I can work here, can give an amazing show, can be my amazing self if the people around me can't even get me proper coffee! No, no excuse. YOU'RE FIRED? What? I don't have the right....don't you know who I am? DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

It's good to have you back Ingie! :biggrin2:

mika10-1.jpg

ahahaha!! :lmfao::lmao::lmao:

Ingie's BAAAAAAAAACK!!

:yay:

mika302.jpg

"Oh my toys! I just totally forgot to change my underwear today!"

!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmao::lmao:

Ingie, you should write a book of these for Mika. I know, i know, it's already been done but this would be a book of YOUR captions. and you could give it to mika, or sell them if you'd like :cool:

i'd buy it:mf_rosetinted:

!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmao::lmao:

Ingie, you should write a book of these for Mika. I know, i know, it's already been done but this would be a book of YOUR captions. and you could give it to mika, or sell them if you'd like :cool:

i'd buy it:mf_rosetinted:

Gosh it's gonna be busy:naughty:

mika50.jpg

"So. if I do this, you all faint okay? Then I start doing my thing. Free chicken after the show!"

When did Mika say this?? Is it on tape??? :biggrin2: I didnt think he wud say sumthing like that :blink: Thats weird to, why is it free chicken, I wud want free ice cream!! :harp: