• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lolhv3.jpg

Imagine him rapping here:biggrin2:

"I'm a gangsta, but y'all knew that. Da Big Boss Mika, yeah I had to do that, chilling with my homie in the ghetto streets, praying for the people that cross my path, 'cause I'm a falsetto singer not for rent oh and I can take more bullets than 50 cent!"

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i've never seen that picy before!!!!!!

Sorry, that just made me choke on my pizza roll. :roftl:

Shouldn't I be apologising for almost killing my beloved Hannah? :o

Although, I can only imagine the acts of wand-related perversion that Mika/Dumbledore is begging for to be badly written. I'm also sure that Mika wouldn't cramp Dumbledore's eccentric style. :roftl:

Shouldn't I be apologising for almost killing my beloved Hannah? :o

Although, I can only imagine the acts of wand-related perversion that Mika/Dumbledore is begging for to be badly written. I'm also sure that Mika won't cramp Dumbledore's eccentric style. :roftl:

:roftl: It's like the Harry/Snape slash that I've read. Disgusting what they do with their wands. :roftl:

:roftl: It's like the Harry/Snape slash that I've read. Disgusting what they do with their wands. :roftl:

I prefer Hermione/Snape fic. :lmao:

But Mika doesn't have a wand, he's a Muggle. Holy ****, I can imagine the plot: their Wizard/Muggle love transcends boundaries and stands strong despite the ridicule they each recieve from their respective communities. It's like a Romeo & Juliet for perverted Mika fans. :roll1: