MIKA Quotes.

schock

lol, am i the only one who waited till the end of the vid? unfortunately it's not Mika who says it, the guy at the end quotes Mika :wink2:

Are you serious? :lmfao:

*goes to watch*

Thanks for letting us know it's at the end guys:thumb_yello:

you're welcome! making of happy ending is one my favourite vids, i've watched it so many times, sometimes 'till the end. that's why i've remembered that:wink2:

it'd be much better if we could hear Mika say that instead of the presenter but what can we do?

i was thinking the same, but i guess we can all picture him saying that with no problem :naughty:

Tks Agnieszka and Louiza! I hadn't noticed what the presenter was saying at the end of the vid before! Cool! :D

you're welcome! Mika stole his thunder lol :roftl:

Nope :naughty:

Thanks for letting us know it's at the end guys:thumb_yello:

you're welcome :biggrin2:

i was thinking the same, but i guess we can all picture him saying that with no problem :naughty:

So do I! :D I think by now we all know his expressions.....

i can see him first looking like that :blink: then saying "i'm not d. coperfield", lol
lol exactly how I imagine that! :roftl:

He's at the end stuck or something to that rope, and they start to pull and he's like:

NOOOOO stop, stop that hurts :lmfao:

What hurts, Mika dear?:naughty:

hahaha..that always gets me on the funny bone :roftl: is the the making of happy ending vid or sumthg?

another quote from mika:

*mika shows his watches*

Interviewer : which hours do you have ?

Mika : well, i've got France , Great Britain, and i have normally a third one ...

Interviewer : you're right, because the whole world lives at mika's time !

Mika : Kerchingggggg-A !!!

• Like 1

lol, am i the only one who waited till the end of the vid? unfortunately it's not Mika who says it, the guy at the end quotes Mika :wink2:

I've watched it so many times before and never noticed it :shocked::roftl: thx for pointing that out :thumb_yello:

hahaha..that always gets me on the funny bone :roftl: is the the making of happy ending vid or sumthg?

another quote from mika:

*mika shows his watches*

Interviewer : which hours do you have ?

Mika : well, i've got France , Great Britain, and i have normally a third one ...

Interviewer : you're right, because the whole world lives at mika's time !

Mika : Kerchingggggg-A !!!

Ah ah =P

Yeah, it's the making of happy ending :biggrin2:

Mika: "I'll try to rip of a part of her dress! :das: "

I just remembered it.. It's from a vid I watched yesterday.. He's soooo funny.. That's why I love that man.. :naughty:

This vid I think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAgKIBQwvVk

And this is my favorite vid, with the laugh :das:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkIS5Bp1Xs8

I know that, right! BEST LAUGH EVER! Im mad though that there are not too many of him laughing on youtube!

he goes...

what? (ringtone) HENE HENE HENE HENE THATSEN INSANEA I didnt know that! How did that happenHENEH thats crazy!

I know that, right! BEST LAUGH EVER! Im mad though that there are not too many of him laughing on youtube!

he goes...

what? (ringtone) HENE HENE HENE HENE THATSEN INSANEA I didnt know that! How did that happenHENEH thats crazy!

Yeah, he was acting like that!! :roftl: I recorded it with my phone!! And now I'll wake up in a very good mood every mornig, because the first thing I hear is mika's laugh.. :das::naughty:

Mika: "I'll try to rip of a part of her dress! :das: "

I just remembered it.. It's from a vid I watched yesterday.. He's soooo funny.. That's why I love that man.. :naughty:

This vid I think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAgKIBQwvVk

And this is my favorite vid, with the laugh :das:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkIS5Bp1Xs8

oh yeah! at the grammys right?i was just about to include that quote :bleh:

here's another one: (i watched a great deal of mika vids today,must be the mika fever again,lol)

interviewer: your the most stylish man on this carpet,do you know that?

mika: er,yeah..maybe..i dunno,maybe..

interviewer: what's your style?

mika: my style?oh nothing,just some artful,expensive mess! ..hey! this isn't even mine! *giggles*:roftl:

oh yeah! at the grammys right?i was just about to include that quote :bleh:

here's another one: (i watched a great deal of mika vids today,must be the mika fever again,lol)

interviewer: your the most stylish man on this carpet,do you know that?

mika: er,yeah..maybe..i dunno,maybe..

interviewer: what's your style?

mika: my style?oh nothing,just some artful,expensive mess! ..hey! this isn't even mine! *giggles*:roftl:

i think he was very proud of that outfit! :naughty:

He's at the end stuck or something to that rope, and they start to pull and he's like:

NOOOOO stop, stop that hurts :lmfao:

What hurts, Mika dear?:naughty:

Pooor thing!! but he made a great video at the end!! he's sooo cute!:mf_lustslow:

There's also another video I love, the one of Roxercise, it's soooo funnny!!!!!!!!

hey! sorry for OT :wink2:

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maybe 2 :naughty: ) and you will help to bring a smile to child's face! c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! Please go to:

http://www.zwemmenisleuk.nl/pages/pop_vote.html?id=9b48c3e73c7c66fcec351ad39cb17137

If you click this link Merel's pic will immediatly pop up. You only have to fill in your name and email adres and click on Stem (oh yes: and you have to fill in the box where it says: Ja, ik ga akkoord met de voorwaarden. I agree with the conditions) Then you receive an email in which you have to confirm your vote by clicking on Klik Hier. That's all.

Thanks very very much for your effort

AnnaMariaPetra doesn't know anything about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx