sunshinetaylor

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:jawdrop: lolll

Hehe. I was just sitting in Biology today and I was looking up an article for my research paper and was like :shocked: when I saw that the guys name was something like Gerald Penniman. My heart started beating really fast and I got really giddy. :D

*when you BEG your french teacher to teach you "champs elysees" just like Mika sings on Taratata

Oh my god! The other day in my French class I walked into the class with my friend and that song was playing on my teacher's (a lame version of it) and run up to my friend going "Oh my god!!! MIKA sang this, remember????!!!!!!" and she looked at me like I was crazy. That was the coolest thing ever!

You know you're obsessed when you are reading an article online for science class and the interviewee's surname happens to be Penniman and you about have a heart attack. :roftl:

Ahahaha that same kinda thing happened to me! Only the guy's name was "Mica" and I was literally like :jawdrop:

You know you're obsessed when you pay 35€ to make sure your bday card will arrive on time for the end of summer and you're just today..........:bleh:

I almost paid extra for priority mail but then the lady told me it'd get there faster just paying the standard $1.80 postage :boxed: I hope she wasn't wrong about that b/c I think I'll kick myself if it doesn't make it in time.

You know your obsessed when you name your new goldfish after him then feel stupid when you find out he actually scared of water and fish (lol).

You know your obsessed when you know every single word to every single song MIKA has ever sung.

You know your obsessed when you know how many seconds there are between each song in his album.

(sorry if someone already put the last 2)

i get SO ANGRY. its not even funny. okay maybe just a little :naughty:

I hate that. Whenever I see the last few seconds of Grace Kelly I feel very miffed and I must admit I do swear....

You know you are obsessed when you look through all the magazines he has featured in nearly every day and you keep copying his songs and interviews onto CD because you are frightened you might lose a copy...

You know you are obsessed when you feel total pain after seeing the last second of a Mika music video. Happens to me A LOT :annoyed_h4h::tears:

Oh that happens to me a lot as well...It's a bit frustraiting. I hate when I turn on the MTV and all I see is the end of Relax (Take it easy) or Grace Kelly.:sneaky2:

You know you are obsessed when your PC slows down very hard ....and cant save any more pix of Him.

But yeah....my PC sucks.I should buy a new one..:D

My old laptop was rubbish and would only hold a few Mika pics, which I had to save. My new one is brill. It is a good investment. Think of all the pics and vids of our beloved you could store

You know you're obesessed when you need metadone because your internet connection is down for a couple of days... and you realize you won't be able to find new stuff about Mika or be in touch with those who might meet him and tell, or just speak about him, or just speak with the only ones who can understand and think it's normal to be so obsessed !!!

:naughty::wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

You know you are obsessed when your PC slows down very hard ....and cant save any more pix of Him.

But yeah....my PC sucks.I should buy a new one..:D

you know you're obsessed when you can sing grace kelley in 12 different languages.....sorry, linguist habit....

Wwwwwooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Can we hear you do that? Please please please !!!!!!!

Sophie xxx