You KNOW you're obsessed when..

sunshinetaylor

i can't sing like mika! i'm pretty terrible actually- choir girl. Yeah, my family move a lot, so you pick things up... and it was raining, and i was bored. i'm currently trying to do it with lollypop, but it just sounds dodgy in maori!!

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know your obsessed when: You stay at home becasue MIKA is on the telly instead of seeing your grandMA who's in hospital (does that make me bad?)

You know your obsessed when: you put a reminder on your phone everytime something on the telly says; next up, Mika!

You know your obsessed when: everyday you have to watch him on youtube

You know your obsessed when: everytime somone hums one of his songs in the street, you follow them and hum along too (true story that :naughty: )

my list could go on so i'll stop now:wub2:

Lol

Okay, I was walking down the road near.. Boardmans I think, I was buying paintbrushes (rock on!) and i hear this builder humming Grace kelly. So, very suttley, I tiptoe behind him then, deciding that he is after all a MIKA fan, I start humming along loudly with him begining to skip now and he turned around and gave me a really weird look. Goodness knows why, so I just looked at him and smiled and skipped off into HSBC becasue that was the nearest place around. lol thats all that happened really!!

Lol me & my sister sometimes shout out the window Oi oi! in harlow but they just shout it back lol

I love Harlow! its so much better than the shops in Stortford. They have Primark!!! Its like my dream shop when i dont have money!

ahh i know how you feel! I just refuse to wear old stuff or I take it and just buy more when I go out with my friends!! That way, you have more clothes in the long run AND you never know when paint splashed spaghetti tops will come into fashion!

You know youre obsessed when your 'friends' say that they dont like you anymore because youre talking to much about Mika..

You know youre obsessed when your dad talks about Mika as his new son-in-law :bleh:

You know youre obsessed when you writ 'Youre name' (L) Mika on your hand

You know youre obsessed when you buy braces and a Tamagochi only because he likes it

You know youre obsessed when everybody at your school know you as 'The girl who is in love with that Mika guy' instead of your own name...

You know youre obsessed when you are going to a concert and hope that there is a 'suprise act' with Mika..

You know youre obsessed when everybody you know say to you: 'Mika was yesterday on the radio' or: 'I saw Mika at the tv'...

You know that youre obsessed when the only thing you can think about is him..

You know that youre obsessed when you getting bad grades at school because you cant study, youre to bussy with thinking about him..

You know youre obsessed when you are crying because you know hes never gonna like you the way you like him...:tears:

*when you star running like crazy from one part of the H&M to another with a huge smile on your face to tell your mother that there is Mika on radio with his song Stuck In The Middle (really, I was so shocked when I heard it and it was so hard to resist not to sing along, but I did a little dancing:biggrin2: :bleh:)

You know you're obsessed when you're going to a Gwen Sefani concert and are hoping that MIKA will be opening for her instead of someone else.. cause you NEVER KNOW. (even if he was all the way in hong kong!!)

You know you're obsessed when you stay up late to watch a show because one of MIKA's music videos is going to be on.

I've writen MIKA all over my rucksack and everybody asks "Is your name Mika, cos its all over your bag"!

SOME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew I was truly obsessed when I climbed ontop of my sciene classroom and yelled "I love you Mika"!

.................I got an hours detention!:shocked:

You know youre obsessed when your 'friends' say that they dont like you anymore because youre talking to much about Mika..

You know youre obsessed when your dad talks about Mika as his new son-in-law :bleh:

You know youre obsessed when you writ 'Youre name' (L) Mika on your hand

You know youre obsessed when you buy braces and a Tamagochi only because he likes it

You know youre obsessed when everybody at your school know you as 'The girl who is in love with that Mika guy' instead of your own name...

You know youre obsessed when you are going to a concert and hope that there is a 'suprise act' with Mika..

You know youre obsessed when everybody you know say to you: 'Mika was yesterday on the radio' or: 'I saw Mika at the tv'...

You know that youre obsessed when the only thing you can think about is him..

You know that youre obsessed when you getting bad grades at school because you cant study, youre to bussy with thinking about him..

You know youre obsessed when you are crying because you know hes never gonna like you the way you like him...:tears:

Lol, I brought a Tamagotchi(and named it Mika), I also brought some red braces and I CALLED MY TEACHER MIKA ONCE!lol

(Pathetic, I know)!

You know you're obsessd when you quote Mika's songs in random conversations. For example:

Friend one : "Hey guess what - I'm throwing a secret party this weekend wanna come?"

Friend two: "That's a great idea!! I'll be there."

Friend one: " Cool. I really hope my parents don't find out though...." What do you think Lauren?"

Me: "Wait 'till your mamma and your poppa's gone paaaaapppppppaaaaaaaa's gonnnnnneeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Friends: :shocked:

I know this is old, but this made me crack up. :thumb_yello:

You know you're obsessed when you come home from a club at 6 in the morning absolutely knackered and instead of stumbling right into your bed (with a chair on top and a glass of water and aspirin on the chair of course :biggrin2: ) you head for your computer to check if you have missed something essential Mika-related during your absence...:biggrin2:

You know you're obsessed when you come home from a club at 6 in the morning absolutely knackered and instead of stumbling right into your bed (with a chair on top and a glass of water and aspirin on the chair of course :biggrin2: ) you head for your computer to check if you have missed something essential Mika-related during your absence...:biggrin2:

lol Well I did too, (with the aspirin too of course, thanks for the advice, Mika)

I was at a friend's concert, do you think I'd run to his MySpace to leave a nice com? Naaaa I had something to do first: check what I had missed about Mika.

:no::doh: