You KNOW you're obsessed when..

sunshinetaylor

...when you need your hourly dosis of Mika`s voice :lol3:

You have to visit YouTube everyday to see if there has been any new entries of Mika and you check the newpapers everyday and feel disappointed when there is nothing in them:thumbdown:

I have to have an hourly dose of Medicinal Mika otherwise I will perish

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have piles of laundry to wash so your kids can have clean underwear, but your stuck on the computer telling the whole world how obsessed you are with MIKA instead....

You have piles of laundry to wash so your kids can have clean underwear, but your stuck on the computer telling the whole world how obsessed you are with MIKA instead....

Very funny, teach the children to do their own laundry. Your obsession is far more important than clean undies:blush-anim-cl:

You know that you're obsessed when your friend( who doesnt really know who Mika is) hears so much about him from you , that she starts to like his name nd she wants to call her new dog that. and you go: NO-o-o-o, you cant do it !!!! It's MINE!!!!! :):) :)

You know you are obsessed when you look through all the magazines he has featured in nearly every day and you keep copying his songs and interviews onto CD because you are frightened you might lose a copy...

F!@@#$@!! That's just what I do! I have 3!!!! cds with copies:boxed:

I'm so obsessive! It gives me creeps!:blink::biggrin2:

You know you are obsessed when...

You sneak into the kitchen for a midnight snack but instead end up on MFC.

You have brain washed your toddler into knowing all the words of GK.

your personlized coffee cup has Mika pics all over it instead of family.

you have your kids fridge magnets spelling out Mika songs and quotes.

F!@@#$@!! That's just what I do! I have 3!!!! cds with copies:boxed:

I'm so obsessive! It gives me creeps!:blink::biggrin2:

I have just spent an hour and a half copying all my pictures of the beautiful and gorgeous mika onto disc and memory stick. I had loads of pictures but it wasn't a chore. It was an absolute joy.

You know you're obsessed when the first thing you ask your new 15-year old intern (who will be spending every minute for a week with you) is "Do you like Mika?". And before the poor thing has a chance to answer you add "It doesn't matter, I don't really care. We're gonna listen to him all day either way."

:naughty:

You know you're obsessed when the first thing you ask your new 15-year old intern (who will be spending every minute for a week with you) is "Do you like Mika?". And before the poor thing has a chance to answer you add "It doesn't matter, I don't really care. We're gonna listen to him all day either way."

:naughty:

LOL !! :naughty:

you know youre obsessed... when at parties you ask the dj to play love today

you know youre obsessed... when at parties when a mika song is playng everyone looks at you and shouts your name while youre dancing (especially when YOU asked for the song)

you know youre obsessed... when at parties you entirely sing every mika song, even if youre dancing at the same time, even if you look ridiculous, even if everybodys looking at you

... because you dont belong to this world anymore when you think about Mika

Lol, I brought a Tamagotchi(and named it Mika), I also brought some red braces and I CALLED MY TEACHER MIKA ONCE!lol

(Pathetic, I know)!

that sounds so real...

certainly because it happens to me often

I'm soo silly and maybe... no, obviously obsessed.

Listening to Katy Perry's 'Simple' I misheard the lyrics...

all the time I thought it was

So they say you've got OCD

And they claim you can barely read...

instead of

So they say you've got a CD

And they claim you can barely read...

Silly - everything around me starts to be Mika-related - LOL

You know you are obsessed when you notice that the 'M' on the M-key of your keyboard is beginning to vanish.... :blink:

Speaking if which.. I haven't been able to type the name "Mike" without hitting Backspace to delete the 'a' at the end.

You know you're obsessed when

1)you can't live a few hours without listening to Mika's songs

2)you're afraid of wrinkles ocurring in your face that comes from too much smiling that comes from too much looking at his videos and pictures

3)when you don't have the internet you spend all day in front of tv hoping to see Mika's song clip

4)you are afraid to mention Mika's name to your family or friends because then they will understand how obsessed you are

:D

you're obsessed when at every word that sounds slightly like "Mika" you think the word actually WAS "Mika" :naughty: for instance when my sis was talking about the mixer I thought she'd said Mika :roftl:

You know you're obsessed when the following scenario occurs in an elevator with your fiance:

*Elevator Moves slowly*

Fiance: "Come on! Hurry up all ready!"

Me: "Relax!! Take it Eaaasy!"

*Fiance begins repeatedly mashing the "Main Floor" button

Me: "Getting angry doesn't solve anything!"

You know you're obsessed when the following scenario occurs in an elevator with your fiance:

*Elevator Moves slowly*

Fiance: "Come on! Hurry up all ready!"

Me: "Relax!! Take it Eaaasy!"

*Fiance begins repeatedly mashing the "Main Floor" button

Me: "Getting angry doesn't solve anything!"

:roftl: That is too funny!

You know you're obsessed when you're offered a free drink sample at the grocery store and, out of three choices, you pick the bright red one just because Mika is often seen with a bright red beverage :bleh: