Birthday Card Ideas!!

LollipopGirlSian

I am loving this idea for the birthday cards and am starting work on mine this week.

But I'm kinda stuck as to what to put in it? :S

So I was wondering.... what is everybody else doing?

Pics? Drawings? Messages?

Just to help me and anyone else who is stuck for ideas lol!!!

x x x x x x x x x x x

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is a simple design

design on the front, message inside just a birthday message ...you know the usual :blush-anim-cl:

i would post up a picture of it but i dont want Mika to see it :naughty:

i would post up a picture of it but i dont want Mika to see it :naughty:

lol, the same for me :naughty:

I made a card, not with the computer. I used a colored paper, and made something in photoshop, a bit of decoration, i put that on it, printed a text , sticked that on it as well, used little hearts a bit of everywhere, made a drawing of a certain bear (uhum, this maybe is already too revealing lol), put a picture of me on it and two bonus thingies:naughty: like mini miniii presents lol:biggrin2: the main colors on mine are red and blue:biggrin2: oh yeah, and made his name out of big plastic letters :)

I can't even decide if I'm going to make my card on the computer or by hand.

I have a really good idea for a card in psp, but it would be more personal if I made it by hand. And it would get more 3d...

Luckily it's still a month until deadline o.O

I made a card, not with the computer. I used a colored paper, and made something in photoshop, a bit of decoration, i put that on it, printed a text , sticked that on it as well, used little hearts a bit of everywhere, made a drawing of a certain bear (uhum, this maybe is already too revealing lol), put a picture of me on it and two bonus thingies:naughty: like mini miniii presents lol:biggrin2: the main colors on mine are red and blue:biggrin2: oh yeah, and made his name out of big plastic letters :)

Wow sounds awesome!! Oooh i'll have to think of something exciting. Im normally SO creative aswell... but this, i don't even know where to start (probably because i know it will be seen by THE most amazing person on the planet lol!!)

I'll use my new paints... after all this is SO much more important than my art coursework :biggrin2:

How to get it to mika is all explained in the Birthday present for mika Thread run by Avoca,

I made mine by hand aswell i used acrilyics, pencil and watercolours mine is very Bright hehe :punk:

I got a PM from avoca who is arranging the whole thing, saying to decorate sides 2 and 3 (the internal ones).

I think its cos they are all being binded together

x x x x

Lol So I Have To Decorate The Inside Of The Card And Not The Outside :biggrin2:

Lol Im Gona Do That Too but I Have No Idea What To Put In It

Me neither lol. Thats why i started this thread :biggrin2:

I'm hoping people can give us some ideas lol, although I want to try think of something original that no-one else has done too.... But my mind is completely blank! Argh!

Me neither lol. Thats why i started this thread :biggrin2:

I'm hoping people can give us some ideas lol, although I want to try think of something original that no-one else has done too.... But my mind is completely blank! Argh!

I Cant Do Anything From My Computer Lol Coz Mah Printer Broke :(

Yeh i reckon he would.

I mean, that would show that people have spent a lot of time on it.

Its definately something I'm considering :thumb_yello:

Although my Artwork is pretty lame lol!!

x x x x x

Naw! I'm sure you're delish at art. He's a really creative person. And kind of art would tickle his fancy I imagine.

I got a PM from avoca who is arranging the whole thing, saying to decorate sides 2 and 3 (the internal ones).

I think its cos they are all being binded together

x x x x

yes, that's correct, side 2 and 3, the internal ones.

the cards I have got so far are all very different, which is meant to be, and all very good. I'm sure he'll appreciate the fact they all come from fans :)

nikoulini, I'm pm ya the details.

Naw! I'm sure you're delish at art. He's a really creative person. And kind of art would tickle his fancy I imagine.

Yeh good point.

I might try draw a whole LICM album cover style thing with all the characters in.... and maybe a cartoon of him/me/a birthday cake/other related things lol.

And I'l make sure its VERY colourful hehe

I am loving this idea for the birthday cards and am starting work on mine this week.

But I'm kinda stuck as to what to put in it? :S

So I was wondering.... what is everybody else doing?

Pics? Drawings? Messages?

Just to help me and anyone else who is stuck for ideas lol!!!

x x x x x x x x x x x

I don't know exactly in what way i'll do mine, yet... I'm thinking about that...