2007 - Mika & Da Wack (Mika's sister) Art Exhibition - Blink Gallery - London: 11-07-

Yoppappop

As with the Vodaphone thread........this is another thing to make my head hurt!!

I've already bought my train tickets/booked a hotel (with my friend Jo) cos I feel better when I'm all organised and now this!!!

Why???

Why???

Oh, and...............why??????????!!!

It's us lot that this exhibition is for............non Mika folk just don't/won't get it!!

Vix x

Don't worry, we'll just have to have an MFC party ourside if we can't get in! LOL!:naughty::roftl:

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im all for having a party outside on the 11th if we are not let in...perhaps we should all bring our sketch books and hjave our own mika art gallery outside :naughty:

im all for having a party outside on the 11th if we are not let in...perhaps we should all bring our sketch books and hjave our own mika art gallery outside :naughty:

Great idea!!:biggrin2: I'll bring my daughter's crayons!! LOL!!:roftl::naughty:

hehehehe

yessss then all of the private people will want to view our gallery maybe we could even be in the news :roftl: :roftl:

Yes, they will want to. LOL!!!:naughty: And we can let them have a look if they open the door for us!! LOL!!:thumb_yello:

We'll tell them they can have a picture free if we can gain entry! LOL!!:roftl: :roftl:

Yupp we sure are ...well not a huge paddy lol but it will be a nice day out in LOndon either way :wink2:

yeh...ive never been to London!!! (I DONT THINK:blink: ) whats it like??? i heard its HUGEEEEEE!!!

I HOPE I DONT GET LOST!!:shocked:

:naughty: im not the one to ask that :naughty:

ive never been recently sooo i havent a clue...stick with me and yiu will surely get lost aswell :naughty:

*HAHA* yeh all the MFC will go totally the opposite way to Blink art gallery!!!

i can sooooo imagine that!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Doesnt look as if we are ever going to hear anything are we ?!? :boxed:

well if that is the case i will go on the 11th no matter what ....its not as if them saying its a private record label viewing is going to stop me anyway :roftl:

Doesnt look as if we are ever going to hear anything are we ?!? :boxed:

well if that is the case i will go on the 11th no matter what ....its not as if them saying its a private record label viewing is going to stop me anyway :roftl:

lmao! im gonna see if anyone in my family is prepared to likely waste a day in london xDDD

i wanna go no matter what as well and meet other MFCers!

i am going to give it another week to hear any information before i book my bus tickets though just to be on the safe side but 11th is looking like a definate :thumb_yello:

yeah thats best.

silly people!

and mikasonds still havent updated on the gallery thing. i wonder who manages his site.

anyone who the universal people are? "Please contact Univeral Music press department."

welll i have been given both the 11th and 12th off from work and it i can get 2£ return journey from London i guess i could visit both days although its not ideal ........

but like i said they probably wont tell us until a few days before what is happening :blink:

welll i have been given both the 11th and 12th off from work and it i can get 2£ return journey from London i guess i could visit both days although its not ideal ........

but like i said they probably wont tell us until a few days before what is happening :blink:

probably, knowing our luck. i didnt knoww i won his competition until the night before LMAO.

As for money...an all day travel card for me is £14

How do you lot get such cheap deals!???? :shocked:

I dunno what i'm doing yet......if i drive it's gonna cost me about £30 fuel, plus parking and charges.......if i get the coach i won't be there til lunchtime, althought it'd be £18.......if i go night before i gotta sort out babysitting and a b & b.......

What do i do?

What time is everyone gonna meet? :boxed:

i will tell you how its so cheap for me...

i will be parking my car up for the day at my nearest train station..getting the train to birmingham and booking on the national express bus service to get to london.

the whole traveling expenses shouldnt come to more than 10£ return :cool:

Oh and i aim to be in London by atleast 9am so it will be a pretty early start for me i think i will have to wake up 4am