2007 - Mika & Da Wack (Mika's sister) Art Exhibition - Blink Gallery - London: 11-07-

Yoppappop

this is what i wrote:

Hello there,

I have heard that pop sensation Mika and his sister are to have an Art Exhibition at your gallery. However, I have heard about a mix up of the dates.

On Mika's website (http://www.mikasounds.com) it has been announced that the gallery can be viewed on the 11th July to the 14th July.

Then, someone phoned up your gallery and they were told that the 11th July was a private party, that the gallery was only available for public viewing from the 12th onwards, but is apparently to be confirmed.

I would like to know the EXACT dates and the EXACT times, and if anything has actually been confirmed yet. Also, will the man himself be at the gallery at all?

Thankyou very much for your time, and I await to hear your reply

Caroline

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha well i hope you get further than i did!!!

there isnt even anyone there to answer my calls i keep getting straight through to leave a message automated thing :boxed:

Ha well i hope you get further than i did!!!

there isnt even anyone there to answer my calls i keep getting straight through to leave a message automated thing :boxed:

no way. this whole is totally ridiculous and needs PROPER ORGANISATION.

I swear no-one knows what that word means anymore.

this is what i wrote:

Hello there,

I have heard that pop sensation Mika and his sister are to have an Art Exhibition at your gallery. However, I have heard about a mix up of the dates.

On Mika's website (http://www.mikasounds.com) it has been announced that the gallery can be viewed on the 11th July to the 14th July.

Then, someone phoned up your gallery and they were told that the 11th July was a private party, that the gallery was only available for public viewing from the 12th onwards, but is apparently to be confirmed.

I would like to know the EXACT dates and the EXACT times, and if anything has actually been confirmed yet. Also, will the man himself be at the gallery at all?

Thankyou very much for your time, and I await to hear your reply

Caroline

ahh thats a very well constructed letter Caz...if they dont reply to that then i will be upset !!! :boxed:

ahh thats a very well constructed letter Caz...if they dont reply to that then i will be upset !!! :boxed:

thankyou...im very good at my english skills :blush-anim-cl: haha xDDDD if i do say so myself!

well, they damn well better reply to it.

If they dont reply within five days lets just say they'll be getting another email....

thankyou...im very good at my english skills :blush-anim-cl: haha xDDDD if i do say so myself!

well, they damn well better reply to it.

If they dont reply within five days lets just say they'll be getting another email....

i slightly more urgent letter i hope :naughty:

lets say my english skills will become a bit more *ahem* extreme. mwahahahahah!!!

Go girl!!! I have to say, I did think that your e-mail was very polite and restrained....it's always a good idea to be reaonable to start with and then you can give them what for!! :mad3::furious:

Go girl!!! I have to say, I did think that your e-mail was very polite and restrained....it's always a good idea to be reaonable to start with and then you can give them what for!! :mad3::furious:

thankyou lol :D

well guess what guys?

I GOT A REPLY!!!!!

BUT

they said:

"Please contact Univeral Music press department."

pffft......YEAH THANKS FOR CONTACT DETAILS!!!!

i've just written to them:

Hello,

thankyou for replying, and thankyou for telling me who to get in contact with. If you could give me the contact details (i.e E-Mail) or tell me where to get the contact from, I would appreciate it.

Thankyou for your time once again,

Caroline

Ah so I'm going to London to stand outside while the rich and famous party inside? :mf_rosetinted: Those are the best parties, hope Bab and Yop and Sara and the rest of the gang from the bush will be there :mf_rosetinted:

Ah so I'm going to London to stand outside while the rich and famous party inside? :mf_rosetinted: Those are the best parties, hope Bab and Yop and Sara and the rest of the gang from the bush will be there :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, my kind of party - the one that we aren't allowed into and no-one comes out to talk to us. :mf_rosetinted:

Hooray! :groupwave:

Oooh, yes, i shall be there!!!!!! I'll be wearing black & white!! LOL!!!!! :roftl::thumb_yello::naughty:

As with the Vodaphone thread........this is another thing to make my head hurt!!

I've already bought my train tickets/booked a hotel (with my friend Jo) cos I feel better when I'm all organised and now this!!!

Why???

Why???

Oh, and...............why??????????!!!

It's us lot that this exhibition is for............non Mika folk just don't/won't get it!!

Vix x