2007 - Mika & Da Wack (Mika's sister) Art Exhibition - Blink Gallery - London: 11-07-

Yoppappop

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now we are not really helping our chances of getting into the gallery on the 11th hmm

if Mika ever reads this thread we are Doooomed :roftl:

Well Sara is anyway she will have to get checked and banned from going near mika while wearing any kind of badges :roftl:

And no one in robbers outfits and swag bags will be allowed in - our cover is blown. :naughty:

Hahahahaha i bet some one comes along with a swag bag hoping to get lucky :naughty:

looks out of the corner of her eye at Sara :sneaky2:

Hahahahaha i bet some one comes along with a swag bag hoping to get lucky :naughty:

looks out of the corner of her eye at Sara :sneaky2:

LOL!!!!!!

I'm gonna have to end up driving and shoving him in the boot of my car!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is fab!!!!

Wonder if Mika will read this thread......*thinks deeply*....

Mika, if you are reading this, don't worry, i will give you one chance to come of your own free will........then you're in the bag!! LOL!!!! :roftl::naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

LOL!!!!!!

I'm gonna have to end up driving and shoving him in the boot of my car!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is fab!!!!

Wonder if Mika will read this thread......*thinks deeply*....

Mika, if you are reading this, don't worry, i will give you one chance to come of your own free will........then you're in the bag!! LOL!!!! :roftl::naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

Hahahah ooooHH perhaps we could do some bargaining here Sara you would be in a pretty powerful situation....

how about let us into the Gallery or in the bag you go :biggrin2:

BexxY a job for you and your sewing machine, make a big, big swag bag. :mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha i could easily do that .....if you are infact being serious :blink:

BexxY a job for you and your sewing machine, make a big, big swag bag. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah innit!!! LOL!!!:roftl:

Report back tomorrow Bex, and make sure you make it 6 ft 5 inches long!!! Well, better give him an inch of space hadn't we? LOL LOL!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

Report back tomorrow Bex, and make sure you make it 6 ft 5 inches long!!! Well, better give him an inch of space hadn't we? LOL LOL!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

hahaha 6 - 5 inches .....are you intending on picking up a mini mika or something?!!?! :roftl: :roftl:

bahh quick re edit its my mind i have gone blind i didnt see the ft bit all i saw was inches!!! o_0

A bit more, we have to tie it at the top, or am I taking this too seriously? :naughty:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

now what would you say if i actually turned up with a swag bag...infact what would the gallery think!?!? :roftl: :roftl:

*quick lock the doors dont let those nutters in*

A bit more, we have to tie it at the top, or am I taking this too seriously? :naughty:

No, tie it at the top, yeah. LOL!!!

AND DON'T FORGET TO GET GOOD MATERIAL LIKE ONE OF THEM POTATO SACKS!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

Calico is what i always used to use in textiles :roftl: :roftl:

are we taking that all too seriously? ? ? :roftl:

I think if Mika knew about this he'd do his special laugh and go all coy.....mmmm....LOL!!!!!:wub2::naughty:

He would probably love to be carted off in a potato sack! LOL!!! :naughty:

Hahahah he would do his ringtone laugh :roftl:

Better idea

wheel barrow him away ....he may be a bit of a handful to carry in a sack alone :roftl: :roftl:

Now someone needs to walk through london with a wheelbarrow...brightly coloured preferably :wink2:

Hahahah he would do his ringtone laugh :roftl:

Better idea

wheel barrow him away ....he may be a bit of a handful to carry in a sack alone :roftl: :roftl:

Now someone needs to walk through london with a wheelbarrow...brightly coloured preferably :wink2:

We could disguise ourselves as the band and get there before them, and when they turn up, we could put a net over their heads and cart them all off in a van......er..........or shall we stick to the bag? LOL!!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

Blimey, i hope whoever reads this knows that we are joking!! LOL!!!! I hope no banks get robbed in London on that day! Oooops!!! LOL!!!

'I'M INNOCENT!!!!!!' LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

now THAT is a fantastic idea but only good for 4 of us :roftl: :roftl:

the rest will have to disguise them selves as instruments or something :naughty: :naughty:

Blimey, i hope whoever reads this knows that we are joking!! LOL!!!! I hope no banks get robbed in London on that day! Oooops!!! LOL!!!

Lets hope so because we dont want to miss somerset house because we are being held in Jail :boxed: