2007 - Mika & Da Wack (Mika's sister) Art Exhibition - Blink Gallery - London: 11-07-

Yoppappop

we will just go by what mika sounds say and then when we all get turned away sit outside and cry so mika or some one will pity us :thumb_yello:

hahaha okay! lets all go and turn on the water works xDDDD

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i will cry...but i dont think i would start a protest...we could start singing a few songs from LICM though :cool:

yeah like happy ending rofl

"THIS IS THE WAY U LEFT ME. IM NOT PRETENDING. NO HOPE, NO LOVE, NO GLORY, NO HAPPY EEEEENDIIIIIIIING!!!!!"

lol i come from a very protective family. as u can see. lol. they always said that london trains are very confusing and some are very large.

which we did. in fact, my sister was surprised at me, she thought i handled it very well. I may come across as very naive, but i think people underestimate me sometimes.

it really sucks living in a cage.

Well it is certainly not a bad thing to have a family that are protective and care for you, but I am sure you have your head screwed on and would manage OK, especially during the day and in the middle of the week!

They have to let you test your wings sometime! :winksmiley02:

yeah like happy ending rofl

"THIS IS THE WAY U LEFT ME. IM NOT PRETENDING. NO HOPE, NO LOVE, NO GLORY, NO HAPPY EEEEENDIIIIIIIING!!!!!"

I like it :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

lets all just remember to wear our MFC badges right they seem to be working for other members across the globe ...oh and our flashing hearts :cool:

FOOK FOOK FOOK!!!!! I almost wish i had never phoned the gallery, but then again, if i hadn't, we would all be excited and gone on the 11th only to find we couldn't get in!!! This sucks!:thumbdown: I tell you what aswell, that bloke i spoke to actually sounded pissed off! He told me what i posted and then when i asked more questions, he was like 'I don't know, i don't know! That's all i know at the moment and that's what it looks like but it's still gotta be confirmed.' Fook, i should have recorded the conversation on my mobile and then posted it on here! :wink2:

I like it :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

lets all just remember to wear our MFC badges right they seem to be working for other members across the globe ...oh and our flashing hearts :cool:

haha maybe i should dress up in my competition outfit too LMAO

I know i have to test my wings sometime. its so fookin annoying. I am 17, loads of other people in my year at college even go clubbing down London, you know?

I don't think my dad would mind so much...its my mother. And I'm the youngest in my family. She even told me she still thinks im 13 sometimes.

FOOK FOOK FOOK!!!!! I almost wish i had never phoned the gallery, but then again, if i hadn't, we would all be excited and gone on the 11th only to find we couldn't get in!!! This sucks!:thumbdown: I tell you what aswell, that bloke i spoke to actually sounded pissed off! He told me what i posted and then when i asked more questions, he was like 'I don't know, i don't know! That's all i know at the moment and that's what it looks like but it's still gotta be confirmed.' Fook, i should have recorded the conversation on my mobile and then posted it on here! :wink2:

OMG!!! WHAT AN ARSE!!!!

well i have already booked the 11th off from work and its complicated for me now to change my shifts around....i will go on the 11th if other people are we could have a mini meet up :thumb_yello:

i tell you what though maybe one day next week i shall ring the gallery and record the conversation :thumb_yello:

oh and i will come as a mini rainbow not as full a rainbow as i was at Birmingham just half of one lol

well i have already booked the 11th off from work and its complicated for me now to change my shifts around....i will go on the 11th if other people are we could have a mini meet up :thumb_yello:

i tell you what though maybe one day next week i shall ring the gallery and record the conversation :thumb_yello:

oh and i will come as a mini rainbow not as full a rainbow as i was at Birmingham just half of one lol

i dare u to phone them up lol

Yeah, i know. F it, let's just go anyway on the 11th. I reckon i am! Sod it! LOL!!:naughty::roftl::thumb_yello:

YEH LETS JUST ALL TURN UP ON THE 11TH....COZ I CANT GO ANYOTHER DAY:boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

right ive got to practise fake crying and having a paddy!!!:roftl:

i dare u to phone them up lol

Oh im being dared now...in that case i will phone them up on Monday definately !!!

i will even put on my posh phone voice for them :naughty:

That sounds like a plan, but the only thing is, we might not get to see the artwork then, and I would really like to see it.

That sounds like a plan, but the only thing is, we might not get to see the artwork then, and I would really like to see it.

same here i would really like to see it aswell

*making mini notes of stuff to say to the gallery when i ring up on monday*

I would like them to sell postcards of the artwork, because that will all I will be able to afford!

Do you think the pieces will be for sale, or just purely for show?

I think it will just be for show....

But you never know :cool:

I would like them to sell postcards of the artwork, because that will all I will be able to afford!

ooooOOOOooooo i hope they are for sale!!!! i would pay alot !!!

but i very much doubt it!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :biggrin2:

From what i can gather from exhibitions before at least, they will be selling artwork.

Shall we all meet up at 3 A.M and go and rob a bank and then we can afford some art! LOL!!!!

Come fancy dress won't you? We will be dressing up as robbers!!! LOL!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl::thumb_yello:

Yeah, we could dress as robbers for the gig, and steal Mika away in our bag marked 'swag' :naughty:

Hahahahah

you mean steel MIKA away in a bag marked swag?!?!

OMG that would be funny :roftl: