2007 - Mika & Da Wack (Mika's sister) Art Exhibition - Blink Gallery - London: 11-07-

Yoppappop

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sara the road you are taking here i would advise the change in costume :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

You definately are not the innocent bo peep i thought you were :roftl: :roftl:

Sara the road you are taking here i would advise the change in costume :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

You definately are not the innocent bo peep i thought you were :roftl: :roftl:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!! I am sweet and innocent really......................:naughty:

i believe you ...even if no one else does :bleh::wink2:

LOL!!!! I'd better go to bed now - it's late and the wine has given me a headache already!! LOL!!! 0- And it's hot too!!!!! All that talk aboutrunning off with Mika!!! LOL!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Hahahaha

now

Chhuumm On :roftl:

if you really are serious i will go out and get material on Wednesday on my day off as i have to pick up some more red for my costume at somerset house

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Ok I haven't really read this topic and ... I'm confused and a little scared :blink:

It's quite simple Jennie, we go to the gallery on the 11th, we are dressed as robbers and have a huge sack with swag written on it.

We tell Mika to get into the sack and tie the top, bundle it into Sara's car and make a getaway, making sure to make screetching sounds with the car tyres, if there are any cardboard boxes to drive into, we will do that as well, just for effect. :mf_rosetinted:

It's quite simple Jennie, we go to the gallery on the 11th, we are dressed as robbers and have a huge sack with swag written on it.

We tell Mika to get into the sack and tie the top, bundle it into Sara's car and make a getaway, making sure to make screetching sounds with the car tyres, if there are any cardboard boxes to drive into, we will do that as well, just for effect. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

and why i hear you ask...

simple because we dont know if they will let us into the gallery on the 11th

a little bit of an over reaction isnt it :naughty:

OMG! You would NOT believe what my hubby did!!!!!!

He set parental controls on my laptop and i could not get on to MFC!!!!! AGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Bastard! LOL!!!!:naughty:

He was laughing his head off!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I was VERY upset and nearly cried!!!! I need to plan how to get my man!! LOL!!!!!:roftl::wub2::thumb_yello:

He set parental controls on my laptop and i could not get on to MFC!!!!! AGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Bastard! LOL!!!!:naughty:

He was laughing his head off!!!!!

I was VERY upset and nearly cried!!!! I need to plan how to get my man!! LOL:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG now that is just a really really NASTY thing of your husband to do :thumbdown:

can you get him to dress up as lollipop girl for the somerset house concert as a pay back? :naughty:

He was laughing his head off!!!!! :roftl:

I was VERY upset and nearly cried!!!! I need to plan how to get my man!! LOL!!!!!:roftl::wub2::thumb_yello:

ooh that was harsh, and worst he laughs at u :shocked: hehe, well at least u got it back, next time threaten him if he dares to do it again jokes, violence is never the answer :biggrin2: