2007 - Mika & Da Wack (Mika's sister) Art Exhibition - Blink Gallery - London: 11-07-

Yoppappop

Anybody going on the 12th want to meet up. I'll have my Sat Nav with me so it will make it easier to find. Just suggest a good meet up point and I'll be there.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anybody going on the 12th want to meet up. I'll have my Sat Nav with me so it will make it easier to find. Just suggest a good meet up point and I'll be there.

im defiantely all for meeting up with anyone who is attending on the 12th!!!

as for meet up point i have nooo idea :cool:

im really looking forward to seeing the art gallery and i hope a few more people would be able to come on the 12th otherwise it will just be me and Rak1 take on the gallery...but then again maybe we could get loads of free stuff :naughty: :naughty:

or we could buy out all the postcard souvenier type stuff...IF they have any that is :wink2:

ofcourse ofcourse i will be doing my best for you guys as always. :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

i will be clearing out their shelves on the thursday im sure other MFC members will be doing the same when theyy go aswell :thumb_yello:

I will be in London from the 10 of July, but I don't see the the point of going to the gallery untill the 12/7.

If anyone know anything about the 11/7 please tell it here before the 9/7.

I will be in London from the 10 of July, but I don't see the the point of going to the gallery untill the 12/7.

what do you mean sienna? the gallery will bea open to the public only from the 12/7

oh dont confuse me ...

im not going on the 11th because there is no point really its closed to the public and the journey is just too long for me to have to do it twice in two days so atleast if i go on the 12th i will Definately get into the gallery :thumb_yello:

what do you mean sienna? the gallery will bea open to the public only from the 12/7

Thank you Mirtilla. I wasn't sure whether it was going to open on the 11 or the12.

To be sure to get in I better wait to the 12. Don't you think so?

the gallery will be closed on the 11th.. well it'll be open but it'll be open only for Mika & co it'll be open the next day for us.. i guess u can be a stalker and hang around on the 11th.. but i don't think it'll be such a good idea :bleh:

the gallery will be closed on the 11th.. well it'll be open but it'll be open only for Mika & co it'll be open the next day for us.. i guess u can be a stalker and hang around on the 11th.. but i don't think it'll be such a good idea :bleh:

Thanks for the information, just had to be sure.

Didn't want to miss Mika if there was only a shadow of a chance to se him in real life, you know.

I won't be a stalker I promise!

I only have six days in London and there is a lot of other things to do.

Any tips from people living in London?

oooooohhhh :tears: i want to see this exhibition so baaaad!!! yasmine is soo talented and her works are simply amazing!!! :wub2: :wub2:

please, people, take a lot of pics!!

she definitely is.. i will try my best to take pics! i don't know if they allow u though :blink:

Thanks for the information, just had to be sure.

Didn't want to miss Mika if there was only a shadow of a chance to se him in real life, you know.

I won't be a stalker I promise!

I only have six days in London and there is a lot of other things to do.

Any tips from people living in London?

hmm.. well if its your first time i guess u should see the main tourist attractions like big ben, london eye.. then theres oxford street.. camden.. mika exhibition :naughty: and that is the most important one!!! :biggrin2: what day are u coming to london?

I'm not going now either. I was gonna go along and meet Bexxy providing my friend could look after my little one - wouldn't be fair dragging her round London and would be a nightmare changing nappies etc!!!

My friend's really ill and it's bad enough trying to get to SH now. :shocked:

Nevermind. I wanna see great pics from it peeps alright? :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

wooHoo its soo close now

Thursday morning 4am is when i will be leaving my house to arrive in london for 9am :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

oh yeah im not sure what galleries are like abotu taking photos inside...maybe a few sneeky ones if not i will have ALOT of touristy pictures of london which im sure you will all enjoy in compensation for no gallery pictures :roftl: :roftl:

it looks as if alot of people will be going on Saturday but i will be at work thats why i am going on Thursday :cool:

yeah that would be a smarter thing to do :bleh: i'm hopefully going on all days :naughty: if its free/not too expensive