2007-04: My Coachella Experience (pictures)

Sivan

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u guys start to scare me....:naughty:

Don't worry if you scare sivan. I scare her all the time.

Sivan, how do you like this?

"Berries and cream berries and cream i'm a little lad who loves berries and cream"

hehehehe

Don't worry if you scare sivan. I scare her all the time.

Sivan, how do you like this?

"Berries and cream berries and cream i'm a little lad who loves berries and cream"

hehehehe

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh stop it!

Here are my videos. Sorry for the horrible quality.

[myspace]2026586252[/myspace]

[myspace]2026596265[/myspace]

[myspace]2026638461[/myspace]

[myspace]2026702222[/myspace]

[myspace]2026712534[/myspace]

sivan thanks,thanks,thanks,thanks,thanks,thanks

oh and thanks!!

and guys,have you noticed that in this pic [ATTACH]1452[/ATTACH] mickey has mika's belt!!! [ATTACH]1453[/ATTACH] that's cool!!!

i want mickye's tie!!! i love wearing tie and that one is superb!!

summer your videos are amazing, thank you!!!!

Here are my videos. Sorry for the horrible quality.

Oh Summer! Do NOT apologize -- those videos are SO great! I really appreciate your sharing them here!

It's almost like being there -- and gets me even more excited for June 12th!!! Thanks! You Rock! :flowers2:

dcdeb

:thumb_yello::biggrin2: Thanks so much for posting these vids Summer! It's so cool that they're right on the page :biggrin2: and the quality is great ....

but I think the first one gave me a little motion sickness:bleh: :roftl:

if i knew summer camera dont have the best sound i would have given her my brother camera....that is AMAZING!

she thought i had no space left on it.... she didnt know i erased some stuff while waiting outside for my brother to come with the ticket :(

and i didnt take to much video cause ppl kept moving me and their hands were all over the sceen....grrrr

OH WELL! next show we'll do a better job ;)

THO SUMMER did a goood job! she has the whole thing :) hehe

The videos are NOT horrible quality. They're really good! Thanks! I like how in the second one someone yells "I like you Mika!" It just made me laugh that someone said 'like' I don't know why, lol.

i was at coachella also and man did i have quite the time... friday me and my family went at about 9 because we thought we could get in but it didnt open till 11 and i ended up passing out of heat exaustion.... I GOT TO BE COACHELLAS 1st FIRST AID PATIENT.... woop woop.... any way i was there all 3 days and it was bakin... i got to see 23 of the performers and mika was by far my favorite.. my mom taped the whole show so i dont have any still pics besides the ones on my phone... btw she didnt do the greatest lol.. anyway i went and got his autograph... I WAS SECOND IN LINE... he was super nice and it was a pleasure meeting him i got a hug and got my picture taken with him on my phone... which is now my background... well theres my mika coachella experince... :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

i was at coachella also and man did i have quite the time... friday me and my family went at about 9 because we thought we could get in but it didnt open till 11 and i ended up passing out of heat exaustion.... I GOT TO BE COACHELLAS 1st FIRST AID PATIENT.... woop woop.... any way i was there all 3 days and it was bakin... i got to see 23 of the performers and mika was by far my favorite.. my mom taped the whole show so i dont have any still pics besides the ones on my phone... btw she didnt do the greatest lol.. anyway i went and got his autograph... I WAS SECOND IN LINE... he was super nice and it was a pleasure meeting him i got a hug and got my picture taken with him on my phone... which is now my background... well theres my mika coachella experince... :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

cool!!! sounds like you had a great time!!!

thats cool :) glad u liked mika show! but ofcourse u did! lol